Joining Hanoi Street Food Tour is to let an expert lead the way to the best food stands or local restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter. While filling up on the flavors that made Hanoi one of the world best destination for hungry travelers, you’ll also learn more about the culture, history as well as observing the local life in this thousand years old town.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Lunch or Dinner
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Surcharge Lunar New Year 7usd/person
- Personal expensive
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at : 1. The Church travels: 62 Au Trieu str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 2. Hotel pick up around Old Quarter
- The Church Travels, 28A Trần Hưng Đạo, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam Pick up at our office or at your hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103568P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hanoi Food Walking Tour?
- Hanoi Food Walking Tour price starts from $31.61. Discover and book Hanoi Food Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi Food Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Hanoi Food Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Food Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi Food Walking Tour?
- Hanoi Food Walking Tour is hosted by The Church Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Church Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Food Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hanoi Food Walking Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Hanoi Food Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103568P11
Reserve your spot
About the operator
The Church Travels
Joined in October 2018
#61 of 531 Transportation in Hanoi
- diannemL7106SS00Quality customer careExcellent customer care! This was our first tour as a family and we’d booked spontaneously only a few days before the tour began. Our tour operator, Ngoc, was in constant communication with us and even went out of her way to help us book flights to other stops (after the tour had ended). They took care of everything: booking incredible hotels, ordering delicious meals, and ensuring we had secure transport the whole way. I highly recommend this tour for those wanting a jam-packed glimpse of Vietnam.
- A9929JJangelam00Highly recommendAbsolutely amazing! From the first point of contact I was well informed and knew what to expect, any questions I had were quickly answered. Everyone was amazing ( drivers, tour guide, hotel, restaurant staff, etc) There was no hassle my only job was to be ready at set time and enjoy. The attractions are spread out making it a challenging to visit without assistance. I learned so much about Vietnam's history, present, and culture. Definitely a lifetime experience.
- stampingsiren00Saw way more than we would’ve on our own! It’s a busy week tho, you’ll want to rest up ahead of time.Our communication with Ngoc right from the get go was great. We planned this adventure totally on the fly only about 10 days ahead and she answered all our questions. Everyday she would check in to make sure we were doing well. This was our first wver tour like this (multi day) so we really didn’t know what to expect. Everyday was a new adventure: meaning we were never with the same people, we were adde to whatever existing tour was going on. That was unexpected- no issues just a heads up on how it works, if it’s your first time. The hotels were all adequate- solid 3 stars, clean with good, full breakfast. Transportation was great as far as being picked up at airport and taken to hotels, a nice respite from haggling with taxi drivers!
- Go3176084827600Definite mustNgoc was a pleasure to work with! Extremely efficient and quick to respond. She helped us plan and complete our great trip. Every detail was taken care which is such a relief if you travel and know all the things that can go wrong. We had change of flights, dates, cancellations etc and she stayed on top of it all and helped us with everything. All yours were planned with perfection and we did it in 6 days and felt like we covered all the items we wanted to see.
- ATIKINVN00A must visit tour with the Church Travels!A very memorable and one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever visited, Ninh Binh is a must try and specially with The Church Travels! Booked this tour with them, everything went smooth and very friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for an amazing experience!
- Moniquey081100Stress-Free TripWe had a great experience with the trip and the Church Travel service. Delta Mekong day was good even tho I noticed some small activities were alternated to another activity. We got (Van) as our tour guide for Cu Chi tunnel; she was so informative. My partner loves the shooting range (highly recommend you to go thru the tunnel). Accommodation in HCM city & Hanoi was about 3-star standard, location 10/10 (so lively, lot of food & places to explore at night after the trip), staff in HCM hotel were super helpful & friendly even the security guard 10/10. Ngoc organised an amazing restaurant for us after Cu Chi tunnel, the food was authentic and delicious. Ha Long Bay was chilled & relaxing (a bit cold because of winter there) but we were still able to do a lot of activities that gonna warm us up. The cruise was 3-star standard, staff were very cute & enthusiastic. Lunch and dinner on the cruise were good. We got served some seafood (I would recommend you bring some extra water). Ninh Binh day was nice... feel like we were a real local (highly recommend you climb to the top of the mountain for its amazing view and we took so many photos there). My favourite activity was bicycle riding in the cool air (so the cold weather in Hanoi was perfect for it). Buffet lunch was great on that day & lot of options too. All the tour guides for Hanoi trip were very friendly and informative. Last but not least... Ngoc was a great host and organiser 10/10. We had some issues at the airport with our name on the ticket but she was very responsive and helpful. Communication with her was smooth and I would recommend you to get a Vietnam sim card once you were there so you can easily communicate with her for any assistance during the trip. If you don't know what to do, where to go in Vietnam but want to make the most of your time in Vietnam, I would highly recommend this package and then you can extend your stay in Vietnam for your own exploration.
- Karan050400Memories to cherish forever through Church TravelsI had booked 10 Day Honeymoon package with Church Travels. I must say it was the best decision we took for planning this trip. We were on our first Anniversary and wanted it to be a perfect one. I contacted Ms. Ngoc regarding the trip and she gave me the comfort of booking with them. She was always available for my questions and gave me detailed suggestions and possibilities. All the accommodations, cabs and daily tours were flawless. She even made extra efforts to communicate special requests to the partners. I recommend to book with Church Travels because they provide: 1. Personalized trip planning accommodating additional requests and changes 2. Great accommodation options at the heart of cities - Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh. One can venture out anytime in the bustling streets and come back to the calmness of comfortable stay. 3. Always available to queries and suggestions 4. Fluent English speaking tour guides with in-depth knowledge of Vietnamese history, culture, food etc. 5. More than tour it was a personal touch: they provided Local SIM card for easier communication, suggestions for FX exchange, additional requests. (they did not charge anything for all this) 6. Transparent pricing with multiple payment options and instant confirmations. At any point of my trip, I did not feel that I am paying anything extra. Everything was worth it. I am taking away beautiful trip memories that Church Travels and Ms. Ngoc planned for us. Recommended for anyone who is planning a trip to Vietnam.
- Compass6752753817200We love Church TravelWe arrived in Vietnam to travel the country for 18days, we only had booked the 7 day tour with Church Travel but our agent Ms Ngoc arranged and helped us the whole trip. The 7 day tour is amazing with Ho Chi Minh, Mekong Delta, up to Hanoi and Hay-long bay all included. We were connected with exceptional tour guides throughout our experience, saw amazing scenery accompanied by epic activities enriched in history. If this was not enough, once the 7 day tour had finished Ms Ngoc continued to support, book and care for us for the entire 18 day trip, leaving us with nothing but gratitude, respect and a new found love for the Vietnamese people. We can only hope that every holiday is as good as this was with Church Travel. Thank you Church Travel and the biggest thanks to Ms Ngoc for being so awesome!
- Carmen C00GREAT EXPERIENCE!It was a great experience, my first solo trip and everything was very well organized. You really get to see the essence of Vietnam in only a week. It’s a very complete tour, and you get a free day so that you can chill if you want or you can do more tourism if you wish to do so. I was flying from Philippines and there was a Typhoon at the time so my flight may be cancelled and I talked to the agency and they were very willing to help and adapt my itinerary. What is more, they even gave me a SIM card so that I could communicate with them which turned out to be very helpful. A great experience, I especially enjoyed the Halong Bay Cruise. Really really recommend it if you are doubting. Great life experience. Be ready for it though, you will really take advantage of your time! Totally worth it! 😊😊
- Kloram00FantasticA fantastic two days, spent in comfort amidst a stunning landscape. I never tired of gazing in wonder at the surroundings.
- CSPLL00Never againReally great communication and adapted a trip to suit us. However, the reality of the trip was underwhelming. We paid CAD $550 for a trip to Ninh Binh and Ha Long Bay. Our Ninh Binh accommodation was the equivalent of a hostel. Accommodation available online for $15 per night. Trying to contact someone to sort this out was a nightmare. We eventually got to another hotel 2 hours later. Their payment link did not work. So they asked the cruise company to take the balance owed. Would not send me a new link so I wouldn’t have to go thru a third party. And the cruise company wanted to charge a percentage for the use of their terminal. A joke!! Do not trust Church Travels. They will promise you the moon but beware.
- sergiogF6900PX00Great experience with great staffWe had a very good experience. The boat was clean and the staff was very nice. We enjoy all the activities. We strongly recommend to do the 2 nights journey.
- DillipMohapatra197900Special thanks to Ngoc and Duong (The Church Travels ⛪)The Church travel agency is the best in Hanoi. Price very competitive and service excellent. We ( 4 adult and 1 Child) stayed at Hanoi/Sapa/Ha Long bay for 8 days and 7 nights. Everything was well arranged and Ngoc was always on watsapp to help and assist us. She made our trip perfect. Great job Ngoc and Duong. I highly recommend going through The Church Travel to book anything from tours to train or bus ticket. You will get the best price, the best quality and the best reassurance there is. Thanks again and see you soon hopefully
- andywS8882BL00Memorible tours and outstanding customer serviceThis tour package hits on three of the main destinations around Hanoi while making Hanoi home base. The only activity in Hanoi was the water puppet show. To be clear this is not one cohesive tour but four separate tours/activities packaged together so there will be some down time between tours which is nice to unwind and explore Hanoi on your own or book a separate walking tour, cooking class or anything else you want to do in Hanoi. The package provided everything from my transport to and from the airport and various activities as well as all of the lodgings. The staff at The Church Travels were very accommodating, responsive and had a lot of good recommendations. Now on to the tours themselves. It goes without saying that Halong Bay has one of the most beautiful sceneries out there, even on my first day when there was overcast. The bedroom on the boat was clean and had all of the amenities needed for an overnight stay and the meals were nicely prepared. I was very satisfied. Although some of the stops in the bay were jam packed with other tourist groups, it did not spoil the views once we made it. Trekking and the homestay in Sapa was definitely the highlight of this package for me. What a unique and wonderful experience to trek through the mountains and end up at our host's home. I was very fortunate to be part of a good group of fellow trekkers as well as having an awesome host, Mama Chao and her family. Her home cooked meals were made of dishes mostly grown on here land! Though simple, her home had all the amenities for comfort like a shower, western toilets and even wifi! Since Halong Bay and Sapa were my main objectives for this tour, I really didn't do any research or have any expectations for Ninh Binh and treated it as a bonus but it turned out to be very educational and interesting with views and destinations I won't forget. The row boat ride through the mountains and rice fields of Tam Coc and the views a top of Dragon Mountain were spectacular!
- Fuautuiumuau00A good tripExcellent service, they solve some problems in our trip and suggest other possibilities to do. Thanks for everything
Buy it with
Hanoi Food Walking Tour provided by The Church Travels
Product Overview: Hanoi Food Walking Tour
Number of Photos