Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Perfume Pagoda is one of Vietnam’s most important Buddhist temple complexes and is only reachable by boat. On this full-day tour, transfer from Hanoi to Duc Wharf, set out on a leisurely rowing boat cruise along the Yen steam, then hike or ride the cable car up to the mountaintop temple. A typical Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant is also included. Magnificent views on a sampan cruise along the Yen stream Ride the cable car to the Perfume Pagoda at the top of Huong Tich Mountain Delicious Vietnamese-style lunch at a local restaurant Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Hanoi
- You'll start atLocal Tours VietnamOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Old QuarterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Perfume PagodaStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atLocal Tours Vietnam39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, VietnamWe will pick up all the guests in OLD QUARTER HANOI.See address & details
Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Air conditioned car, Van or Bus
- Lunch, tour guide, entrance fee
- All sightseeing fee and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Cable car 2 ways: 5 USD/ ticket/ one way
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary and Tip & Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Authentic Hanoi Travel
Loved it. Fabulous place. Guide was great. Better if had more time for buying souveniers but we were on the clock …
Take the express way
Contacted by text day before to confirm pick up. New air conditioned small coach with large reclining seats and bes…
Great staff, picturesque journey, comfortable!
We travelled from Hanoi to Sapa early in the morning. When we arrived at the bus stop we were greeted with smiling …
Scarlet Pearl - a most amazing and wonderful cruise
The Scarlet Pearl cruise was everything that was advertised. Pickup and delivery was timely and professional. The …
With only a short time in Hanoi, and having heard mixed reviews about Halong Bay, we decided on this one day tour a…
Halong Bay One Day Trip
Our tour guide is outgoing and friendly. The cruise and food served are nice but one of the weakness is they allow …
Great cruise- lousy transportation
They should get our 5 star but the private pickup (really expensive) was done with an unfriendly driver, old shabby…
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay.
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay and Authentic Hanoi Homestay are excellent travel agency to deal with, we are happy with…
I cannot rate this yacht and it’s wonderful staff enough! Harry was amazing, very attentive, kind, caring and funny…
I had such a great experience on this tour. Great staff, beautiful place, and awesome activities. Highly recommend!
Awesome guide Quynh- funny and very knowledgeable. Visited beautiful Bai Dinh Pagoda- largest pagoda in South East …
Our tour guide Ken was amazing! This was our best day in Hanoi, full of local food and conversations. We couldn’t h…
Nice, relaxing trip
Get the room on board, worth every penny. Very relaxing. Views are awesome. Guides are great. Food is excellent.
The booking process and tour was very simple and the company did a good job following up with us immediately after …
The entire trip was as described and its definitely luxurious from start to finish. The ride was so comfortable I a…
- Duration: 9–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,433 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 119 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 470 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi
- Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi price starts from $31.61. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda One Day Tour With Lunch From Hanoi on Tripadvisor