Day One: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cooking demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
08:00 – 08:30 approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5 hour road journey on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:00 – 11.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Rosy Cruise. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Lunch – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao beach area – BBQ Dinner (different menu) – Free time for activities
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village. Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
Arrive to Ba Trai Dao Beach area for swimming and kayaking, guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village, explore hidden spots as well as relaxing on secluded beaches.
– Back to Rosy Cruise, take time to refresh or play some short game or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
– After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
Overnight on board
Day Three: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
– Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00