Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Ages 0-75, max of 20 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket & activities
- Entry/Admission - Mai Chau
- Entry/Admission - Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Drinks: beer, soft drink, etc
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- * Please provide your hotel address (free pick-up and drop-off if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district. exactly pick up time will be confirm after we received your booking & hotel location ) * If you stay outside of the Old Quarter, please visit our meeting point: BC Family Tour, Address: 9A Trung Yen Lane, Dinh Liet Street, Hang Bac Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi * We are able to pick up at some Airbnb and homestay in the Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem disitrict). Kindly advise us clearly location for pick up when you make reservation and send it to our whatsapp to get final confirmation for pick-up point and pick-up time. Thanks. * You can ask your receptionist to confirm us before departure time
- 9a Ng. Trung Yên, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam If you stay outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office in Hanoi Old Quarters before 07:20am at that travel date.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P194
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi?
- 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi price starts from $95.90. Discover and book 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi cancellation policy?
- 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi?
- 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi is hosted by BC Family Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BC Family Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-day Mai Chau and Pu Luong with round trip transfer from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P194
Reserve your spot
Hanoi - Mai Chau (L/D)
Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Hanoi (...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing, customized experience!
We had an amazing experience on this tour. Both caves were incredible! We loved our private guide, Thang and drive…
Both the caves were beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to book this tour. It was aptly managed by the tour operator a…
North Viet Nam tour and Ba be national park
The best tour in Ba Be National Park and the north of Vietnam. We went to explore the nature through trekking and b…
Unforgettable Delights: Exploring Hoi An, Da Nang, and Hue in Vietnam
Embarking on a five-day adventure in the middle of Vietnam was truly a mesmerizing experience that left an indelibl…
We booked ha giang bus and ha giang tour. I visited ha giang 3 times
We booked ha giang bus and ha giang tour. I visited ha giang 3 times. This time is the best for my family and Frien…
Fansipan and sapa adventure with homestay
We went to sapa by this bus. Its super clean, the staff helped us a lots. We booked Fansipan and trekking, homestay…
Wonderful Time in Sapa - Fansipan 2023 -2024
We had an absolutely wonderful time in Sapa with our tour guide, Su. The breathtaking views left us utterly amazed!…
amazing time during our 3-day/2-night SaPa tour
We had an amazing time during our 3-day/2-night SaPa tour. Our guide, Su, was incredibly kind and helpful throughou…
Unforgettable Adventure: 3-Day Swim, Cave, Trek in Halong Paradise - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island
If you're seeking an unforgettable adventure in the breathtaking landscapes of Vietnam, look no further than the 3-…
Great trip, great group. Better than expected. The group of people were really nice. Do paradise cave for sure. …
I love vietnam nature and people
I really love this tour and the people running this tour. They showed us really good places. Even the vegetarian lu…
The quintessence of Tonkin
I really enjoyed the show and the transport was super convenient. The driver was punctual and easy to communicate.…
Wow highly reccommend this Bai Tu Long bay cruise
I had a fantastic experience on a cruise through a breathtakingly beautiful bay. The itinerary was well-planned, al…
Great choice for a cherishable experience - Halong Bay & Cat ba Island
The crew on cruise are also nice and polite, served us with good food and arranged squid fishing, cooking class, ha…
Bai tu long bay cruise and the best company Vietnam
We joined bai tu long bay tour. The local travel experts helped my family. We saved a lots of money and the time. W…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Solo
I had so much fun. I went by myself but wasn't alone for long :). It was just the harvest time which was really interesting to watch. Food was amazing, they provided vegan for me. Also the dorm beds are the biggest I've had traveling so far. Noone else booked the trip to Pu Luong therefore I had a private motorbike tour with a nice local. We even had the lunch with locals there. It was amazing I really reccomend it over going to crowdy Sapa. And go get some filter coffee in the village (the place with bar, hostel and massage). It's one of the best I've had.
Written October 23, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.