Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Halong Bay is located in the north east of Hanoi, about 3.5 hours from the capital city. Convenient transportation and modern road infrastructure make it easier to reach the Bay. The Bay is constituted by thousands of grottos and islets, which are well connected by emerald body of water and 120km of coastline. The specific area considered UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site alone is cornered by Cong Tay island to the east. Dau Go island to the west and Ba ham lake to the south. Most cruise trips will take you for a ride within this complex, visiting the most important sights such as Surprise Cave, Titop Island, BaiTu Long Bay and several floating villages.
- You'll start atDong Kinh Nghia Thuc SquareOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Halong BayStop: 6 hours - Admission includedMorning: Tour guide and bus driver pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00AM then drive straight forward Halong City. En route, contemplate the natural beauty of Vietnam with lush green paddy fields, grandiose mountains, and romantic rivers. Arrive at Halong harbor by noon. Afternoon: Get on our traditional wooden junk and start cruising to the centre of the bay. The seafood lunch is served in the dining room while the cruise ship is moving deeper into the bay for more beautiful landscapes of thousands limestone islets such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs. Cruise continues and the next destination is tempting, which is Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) Grotto. Like the name of it, the cave amazes even the pickiest visitors thanks to spectacular formations of thousand-year old stalagmites and stalactites. Come back to the main vessel for the way back to Halong. Arrive at the harbor at 16:00 and get on the car right after to travel to Hanoi. Tour ends at 20h00. Tour included: Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern bus with air-conditioner Welcome drink and fresh fruits Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide for the whole trip Seafood lunch & entrance fees. Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing Tour excluded: Drinks, insurance, personal expenses and others not clearly mentioned above. Food: Please let us know if you are vegetarian.Read more
- You'll end atDong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square7 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110213, VietnamSee address & details
Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, 7 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110213, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Pick up & Drop off,Lunch,guide and entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi An Night Market
The beautiful colorful paper lanterns of Hôi An!
On "An Hôi Islet" and overlooking "Thu Bon River", "Hôi An Night Market" occupies the 300 meter-long "Nguyen Hoang …
Expensive night market
visited here last year september.it is the same, like other night markets in vietnam.but i think the price here qui…
Worth a Visit.
Nice place to spend an evening. Many street vendors. The prices are often high for tourists but if you really try h…
Ancient Town glowing by Lanterns
Hoi An is beautiful any time of day but evenings were extra special and a must see. But seems to always very busy T…
We highly recommend you Hoi An City and especially the night market. Such an amazing city with a really unice style…
Good tailor made clothing
Came here as part of our intrepid tour. Beautiful city, lovely at night. Still hot and humid. Lots of bargains but …
Colourful lanterns along river bank
Pretty small town with old river bridge. At night the town comes alive with colourful lanterns and nice restaurant…
Well worth a visit
Many stall were closed due to COVID 19 news. Lockdown came 3 days later. The advantage - no big crowds. Everyone …
Prices are high
One street market with not much variety. Lots to see but it’s all the same thing. Some very nice artwork and some s…
No variety - Don’t Bother
No variety..... the market comes alive with the colourful lanterns in the evening, however the market is small and …
The night market is very pretty as one approaches it from the town side, then crossing the bridge. Sadly it is very…
Definitely Visit Here
Absolutely loved the Night Markets, the town comes alive at night! The lanterns and lights added to the magic with …
Hoi An Night Market: Overrated
After attending multiple night markets in Southeast Asia, I feel that this market is over rated. It’s small, and al…
It deserves a visit
If you are in Hoi an then you should walk through this area just after sunset or a little later. It closes early as…
More Interesting food
This is the place to try some street food that is different to the rest available in Hot An. The stalls selling stu…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 467 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,676 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours
What time does Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours start?
Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours on Tripadvisor
How much is Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours?
Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours price starts from $59.94. Discover and book Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours on Tripadvisor
What is the Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours cancellation policy?
Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tours on Tripadvisor