Orchid Cruise - is owned by IMAGE HALONG Cruises jsc, There are two luxurious boats with name " Orchid" and the design is great, brilliant, modern, all cabins with private balcony and suitable for solo, couples, families as well. This cruise is departed from Dinh Vu port in Hai Phong city, and located 2.5 hours from Hanoi and the company uses luxury van to transfer guests for round trip. This cruise sails to Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba island, travelers have great time for biking through jungle in Cat Ba island and visit local village (3 days / 2 nights tour).
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 7-75, max of 32 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter,food,guide,entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba Island
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, 7 P. Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110213, Vietnam
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121603P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star?
- Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star price starts from $610.29. Discover and book Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star on Tripadvisor
- What is the Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star cancellation policy?
- Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star?
- Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star is hosted by Halong Bay Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Halong Bay Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121603P25
Reserve your spot
Day 1: HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - cat ba...
Day 3: Halong Bay – HANOI
About the operator
Halong Bay Vietnam
Halong Bay, Vietnam
Joined in November 2013
- kidsworld00Spacious cabin with gorgeous views and delicious food on Halong Bay CruiseI did a 1 night cruise with Orchid Premium Cruises. Dong was our cruise director. There were only 4 other couples, including a mother and daughter group. I highly recommend this cruise - the vessel itself is perfectly constructed, the room is beautifully appointed, full wall of windows to view the dramatic karsts from bed, lovely balcony to enjoy the same view, spacious bathroom. You won’t go hungry - we had 4 square delicious meals. Halong Bay is beautiful and cruising with Orchid Premium Cruises is the way to go, wish we did the 2-3 night cruise.
- kc1111279600So fun!We had such a lovely time. The rooms are so clean and tidy and had a lovely bathroom. The staff could not have been more helpful and were an absolute delight. The chef did an amazing demonstration and was so sweet. Food was mostly fish food and was lovely. Delicious drinks at the bar and fun with staff too. Special thanks to Jimmy who made it so fun and was so helpful. Do it guys!
- Omni F00Amazing performanceI was amazed by this performance! Such a unique experience and one not to be missed. Even if you don't understand the language, it is still worth the visit. Plus, purchasing my ticket in advance was quick and easy.
- Jenn K00Highly recommendedI booked water puppet show tickets at Thang Long Theater and got exceptional experience. Easy to book online and get confirmation. Skip the line , recommended
- PerthTravelmode00Amazing staffFirst and foremost I state that the staff are amazing on this cruise, the rooms are beautiful and the food is very good. Upon arrival at the port it was chaos, there was no instruction on where to go or what to do. They had people leaving boats in the same area as people arriving to board the boats. Our bags were loaded by the crew and We finally boarded a speed boat to get to the big boat. We were greeted aboard by the sound of drums and a welcome drink. We sat down to a set menu 5 course lunch, the staff were very attentive. After lunch we settled in our cabin for a bit of relaxation, we were not interested in doing any of the excursions, all we wanted was to relax. In the evening we had a BBQ dinner with music, it was Christmas Eve and they made it very special. Now here is where a few negatives come into play. Since the first lunch everything else was buffet style. I don't mind a buffet breakfast and lunch, however, for the price you pay we feel that a sit down meal, served to you is warranted. The price of drinks is very expensive, and the price of a massage is more expensive than we pay in Australia. On the day of coming home our bags were loaded by the crew. This time however, it was not the speed boat that took us back, it was a smelly diesel tender that had seen better days. Once back at port, our bags were put on the dock and we had to carry them ourselves. The feeling that we got at that point was that they had gotten our money so service no longer mattered. All in all the staff and scenery make the cruise worth while, but don't expect everything that is the brochure to happen. As an aside there was no entertainment at all on our second night which was very dissapointing.
- funnyxx00Great trips off boat, amazing food, drinks and cabinThe experience was everything as per stated on the itinerary,The scenery is stunning, exactly as photos show and is truly magical. The cabins were much larger and comfortable than I had anticipated, each with a large private bathroom. The food and drinks were amazing, not only in taste but also in presentation. Activities were also pretty cool. It was really worth the money.
- calvin1099900A memorable experienced that changed my views about cruisesWe had a fantastic time, the room was good and far beyond our expectation. The bed was big and very comfortable, the bathroom was user friendly with a good size shower. The team also prepares an array of activities for the guests, from kayaking to swimming at a nearby beach.Everyone was kind and helpful, the service was top notch, and the experiences and adventures were well planned and organized. Cruises as they more than enhanced my experience overall. They are worth every penny and you won't be disappointed.
- mickeyAK0100Overall, a fantastic experience and I'd highly recommend to allOur Cruise experience was amazing.The scenery of Halong Bay was beautiful, We enjoyed our time for kayaking around floating village,and admiring the scenery and wonderful views. There are many activities to do over there. I did 1 days on cruise.Its all worth the trip.
- Tracey N00Rush rush rushThe day didn’t start off great with the guide arriving thirty minutes late with no hello or apology. We then circled Hanoi picking up the other passengers only an hour later to drive past my hotel again! The group was mostly South Korean so the English translation was limited and seemed to last thirty seconds when the prior had lasted ten minutes The coach was very nice large comfortable seats usb chargers but the WiFi code wasn’t forthcoming. We travelled two and half hours out of Hanoi to Halong with a short break en route. As a solo traveller I had minor panic when I couldn’t locate the coach but did find it eventually but take note they are all the same make and that’s what I’d memorised! Arriving at Halong we boarded the boat immediately no time for shopping as I guess we were late. The boat was nice with comfortable chairs and linen dining cloth. The food was absolutely superb and so much of it and delicious piping hot Drinks were extra with a beer at 40000 and water 200000. When dining finished there was a nice seating area on the top deal with plenty of seats first event was landing at the beach which was overcrowded and small we only stayed for 40 minutes so if you wanted a quick dip you could. I opted for the walk up the hill and what a mistake for myself as there were 300 plus narrow steep steps so was a major struggle as did others. The view was amazing but it all felt a bit like quick get up take a photo now back to the boat. We then went for the bamboo boat ride or you could choose kayak. This again was over in a flash 20 minutes maximum, nice scenery but again rush rush rush. Final was the cave - now this had three hundred steps too but much more manageable than the others as they were proper steps and handrail and the number included ups and downs this took 40 minutes. Then back to the boat for afternoon tea which again was extremely nice cake fruit and tea. The boat took an hour to get back to port and concluded with the drive home. What I didn’t like is unusually the guide sent a tip box round and this hasn’t been the case with my other trips Was it worth it - the bay is worth seeing but it’s very crowded there are a lot of hotels around so maybe better do a. Overnight and have more time The luxury aspect was the transport and food and I would say absolutely worth the extra
- Diane S00Highlight of 3 week trip to Vietnam. AMAZING!!!Lifestyles of the rich and famous yacht at a fraction of the price. Seriously, look at the pictures on the web! It looks exactly like it but the experience is twice as awesome! This is BY FAR the best and newest boat in Ha Long Bay. We booked the 2 nights 3 day cruise. Pick up was prompt in a nice van at 9:00 a.m. We shared it with another couple and it took a little over 2 hrs to get to the dock (w/a quick pit stop). While waiting at the dock, we met another couple who just got off the boat and told us we wouldn't care about the weather once we got on the ship (forecast was for rain). They were RAVING about how awesome it was...O.K., now we are even more excited. We waited a short time and then took a shuttle out to the Ship. The entire staff was on deck waving our welcome...how cool is that? We boarded and were served a 5 course lunch and shown to our rooms. WOW! You won't believe how beautiful the rooms are. We'd recommend the 2nd level as the views and bathrooms are even better than the first (which we also thought were outstanding). The toilet seats are even heated with a full control panel! There are only 20 or so rooms on the boat which makes for a very intimate experience. Plenty of activities included in the cruise, amazing food and drinks. Drinks were extra but at $8 we thought it was totally reasonable...and they were REALLY good drinks. Try the Passion Fruit Mojito. WE HIGHLY recommend the 2 night cruise as you get to travel by speed boat out to an amazing island and bike to a local village and visit a stunning beach on top of the 1 night itinerary visiting sea caves. The entire staff was so wonderful. Thao, James, Peter and so many others. BTW, there are only 20 or so boats allowed to enter the areas we were able to cruise out of the 580 boats operating in Ha Long Bay. So not only do you get to experience an amazing vessel but also enjoy a fabulous itinerary with views that will not disappoint. We did experience a little rain but it was no big deal...bring a light weight rain jacket, long pants and long sleeve layer if the weather forecast looks bad. After returning to our hotel in Hanoi, we were surprised and delighted to be greeted by their Customer Service Manager who made sure we had a pleasant trip and gave us a parting gift. Class act!
Buy it with
Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star provided by Halong Bay Vietnam
Product Overview: Halong Bay 3 Days - 2 Nights with Orchid Cruises 5 Star
Number of Photos