Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days)
By Authentic Hanoi Travel
Take part in this 5-day trip, tourists will have chance to visit the beautiful Halong Bay with an overnight cruise, day trip to Hoa Lu ancient capital and Tam Coc Grotto as well as an amazing time in Hanoi with street food tour and a free and easy with local tour guide. Highlights : A day trip to Hoa Lu Ancient capital and Tam Coc Grotto An amzing cruise on Halong Bay to explore the beauty of the bay A street food tour in the evening to enjoy local foods of Hanoian
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Noibai Air Service
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - NoiBai Private Transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- WE PICK UP FROM AIRPORT OR YOUR HOTEL IN HANOI
- Noi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam WE PICK UP FROM AIRPORT OR YOUR HOTEL IN HANOI
- Noi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101924P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days)?
- Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) price starts from $335.00. Discover and book Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) cancellation policy?
- Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days)?
- Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) is hosted by Authentic Hanoi Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Authentic Hanoi Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Halong Ninh Binh Package Tour (5 days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101924P4
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival (D)
Day 2: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc...
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Overnight...
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi (B, L)
Day 5: Hanoi – Fee Time in Hanoi...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
3 day 2 night cruise
Cruse was great, food that was meant to be served hot was cold, beers where cold and so were the cocktails Room wa…
Just a floating hotel
The ship facilities and staff were amazing. The rooms spacious and clean with a balcony. Food was tasty and plentif…
Absolutely amazing experience
What an amazing experience on our cruise. Our guide Jack was great, very helpful and accommodating, as were the sta…
Ha Long Bay, not spectacular at all
Transfers were well organised, of course part of this means you visit the pearl shop (overpriced and commercial). T…
Tràng An, Hang Mua cave
Probably I were there a few days ago so now I’m writing down some my experiment trips to Ninh Bình. First of all I …
Paid more but have less
The only thing I enjoyed at Scarlet Pearl was the room and the ship. I have travelled with 2 other operators before…
Nice cruise with super friendly staff. On the 2D-1N we did a stop on a beach in kayak, a kitchen lesson, on the mo…
Long day out.
Long day trip but everything went smoothly. Our guide Leo was very informative and polite and made our trip very me…
Operator misdescribing tour and accepting bookings on a basis and at prices they are not actually operating & honouring
I booked and paid for this tour through Viator for one person six weeks ago and received a confirmation of acceptan…
Great facilities and guide
Facilities, food, and tour guide/booking company really exceeded our expectations! I would caution this is a party …
Halong day cruise
Awesome experience for us on this cruise. We had plenty of adventure and sightseeing on this tour , the lunch and …
We had an amazing experience at Ha Long Bay. I am traveling with my family, on a 10 trip of Vietnam but we had most…
Excellent stay and beautiful cruise. Best part are the crew and their hospitality. Coming from Indian we had specif…
It’s a relaxing and comfortable trip to explore the nature beauty of Halong Bay landscape with serenity.
This trip is very relaxing and comfortable with serenity. Very good for those who enjoy slower pace trip with comfo…
It was a fun experience! Lots of walking and very hot, but everything overall was fantastic! The tour down the rive…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Couples
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay and Authentic Hanoi Homestay are excellent travel agency to deal with, we are happy with the service. Mr. Luan the owner will help you with any questions you have regarding your trip in Vietnam. An extra credit to Luan for constantly communicating with us and reminding us about our itinerary and schedules. The tour guide of Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay and Authentic Hanoi Homestay can communicate well and knowledgeable about Vietnam history and culture. Thank you Luan, Ken and Linh for assisting our travel in Hanoi. We had a great time and experience that we will cherish forever. If we go back to Vietnam we will use your service again. You are highly recommended.
From Toronto Canada
From Toronto Canada
Written March 1, 2020
Dear Adelaida & Reynaldo, Thank you so much for taking your time to share your feeling with us about your experience. We are very appreciated that. We will try our best to improve our service and become better in the future. We hope that if we have a chance to host you next time, we will bring you a more wonderful experience. Thank you so much. Best wishes for you and your family. Kind regards, Ms Linh - Local Tours Consultant
Written March 8, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.