• Visit important pagodas and temples, and admire the city’s lakes and parks • Learn about Vietnamese history as well as its culture • Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine on the street just as the locals • Take a ride on a cyclo, the Vietnamese 3 wheel bike taxi that was introduced during the French colonial period
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private car with Air-condition
- English-speaking tour guide
- Special Vietnamese food for lunch ( Beef/Chicken or Bún Chả Grilled Pork with Rice noodle)
- Riding cyclo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Opera House
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup is available from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Please wait in your hotel lobby prior to pickup. If your hotel is located outside this area, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8643P87
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please do not wear short pant and tank top that not cover your knee and ampit.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride?
- Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride price starts from $78.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride?
- Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride is hosted by Crossing Vietnam Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crossing Vietnam Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8643P87
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Crossing Vietnam Tour
Joined in November 2013
#8 of 578 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 73amyi00Excellent Hanoi highlights tourWe had one of the best tours we’ve ever had! We did the half day tour of Hanoi with Aaron and he was amazing! He explained everything in such great detail and was so knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and gave us so many tips to help with the rest of our stay in Hanoi. Easily our favorite tours we’ve had so far in Asia. Highly recommend! Thanks again! PLEASE tip your tour guides😉 They are worth it!
- Matt_Chua500Eric - the excellent and quintessential Hanoi guide!Eric speaks excellent English and is extremely knowledgable in the tourist attractions. A must try if you are a tourist at Hanoi!
- Prislau8200Best city tour everHad a half day city tour with Eric today. It was such an amazing trip as Eric was really knowledgeable and humorous. He explained the history of every site very clearly and is very well informed of all cultures and traditions. I would definitely recommend him to other tour groups as well.
- IngridJ400I couldn’t recommend this cooking class more !!!What a fabulous experience… learning how to make authentic Vietnamese dishes. Our instructor, Ruby was delightful, friendly and very knowledgeable. She made the class fun and illustrated her ability to transform simple ingredients into beautiful and tasty traditional dishes. I can highly recommend this class.
- adrienne52000A great way to experience the real HanoiWe don't generally do tours, we prefer to do our own thing but we are glad we did this one. It was small (only 4 people) which was great. Tyler our guide was fantastic - very knowledgeable, relaxed, friendly and he seemed to enjoy it as much as we did. All the food was delicious and we have been back to a couple of the places since but we would never have known about them otherwise. Thank Tyler, great tour.
- D1779ULdanielm00Highly recommendedI did a newly created cooking class with Ruby (Crossing Vietnam Tour) which was amazing and highly recommended 👌 The level of English is incredible with each staff member and mostly importantly, they are super friendly! Please try the cooking class when it is launched!
- Q4089WHpankajs00Fantastic Food and Train Tour.It was a fantastic tour with our tour guide Eric. He was really informative and provides us good insight to the local culture and food.
- D1779ULdanielm00Definitely recommendedEric was amazing and his English is incredible - he is very knowledgeable:) great experience! Definitely recommended to do for anyone whether solo or group :)
- waichiongl00Wonderful customised 8-day itinerary - Hanoi and northern VietnamWe had a customized 8 day itinerary for our family of 3, with a "lite" Hanoi segment (because we've been there before for work), Ninh Binh, Halong Bay (we did 2 nights), Sapa (via the public overnight sleeping bus). Overall, it was wonderful and unforgettable, with beautiful scenery and friendly people everywhere. And all within an affordable budget. Thanks very much, Radley of the Hanoi office, for excellent coordination throughout our 8 days! We appreciate your hard work and attention to detail, and caring to check with us that we successfully made every connection!
- Odyssey1518968109500Very good place if you want to book a trip!I was just passing by in old quarter looking for an agency to book a trip to Ha long bay and I stopped there. I had a great trip to Ha long bay and Cat Ba so when I was back in Hanoï, I booked again with them for the Ha giang loop. Those two trips are a must do in Vietnam so if you don’t know where to book, from my experience it is a really good place. I checked the prices in other agencies and they’re actually cheaper than most in the same area. A big thanks to Harley who booked everything for me and was super reactive on WhatsApp whenever I needed infos. You did a great job and made my stay in Vietnam even better ;)
- anubhavtyagi2700We loved Eric’s Vietnamese food tourWe loved the food tour we did. Our guide Eric was very friendly, knowledgeable and let us cover the tour at our own pace. He shared valuable insights on food, its history, and the current versions that are trending. Overall, we feel that if anyone wants a good exposure of food here, they must go through a local guide.
- awieo7000From shopping, chopping, folding, rolling, frying and making egg coffee with Ngoc (Ruby) Excellent!! A def Don't missThe most amazing experience for any food lover. Ruby made everything clear and ensured a special day
- Traveler3693970275400Great!It was a great trip! Gene was a great guide who knows a lot about Vietnamese food and culture. Would definitely recommend
- danielamE8185JG00Hanoi old quarter food and train tourAs very interesting experience. Our tour guide, Gene, was knowledgeable and has wonderful interpersonal skills. Thank you for the great experience.
- Quest6590226160300Incense tourThe tour today is very nice, the weather not so good but our tour guide - Eric help us to get the best picture.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2023 • Couples
This is the first thing we did in Habit after we landed. It's a great experience to pass through the streets of old quarter on a motorbike. Our guide Travis was fluent in English and had great knowledge of the culture and history. All in all a very fun and warm person to be with. He helped us out with all our requests. Most of the local attractions have text in Vietnamese so it will definitely be useful if you have guide and Travis was one of the best we could have.
Written April 4, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride provided by Crossing Vietnam Tour
Product Overview: Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-day With Cyclo Ride
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos