Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star
By Halong Bay
Let’s get Huong Hai Sealife Halong bay cruise for a truly experiences. In order to bring the most convenient and fantastic trip, all of our services from the dining room, guest rooms, bars, sundeck, massage rooms and many other recreational facilities are at the highest level of luxury and offered by all friendly, well trained crew.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 7-75, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation pick up & drop off,food for 2 day,guide,entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Bai Tu Long Bay
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses Tips & All services and items not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109116P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star start?
- Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star on Tripadvisor
- How much is Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star?
- Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star price starts from $217.95. Discover and book Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star on Tripadvisor
- What is the Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star cancellation policy?
- Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star?
- Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star is hosted by Halong Bay. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Halong Bay on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Halong Bay 2 day - 1 Night with Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 4 Star on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109116P10
DAY 1: Vinashin Tourist Harbor -...
DAY 2: Cong Do Sleeping Area -...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Bobby and Ken hosted our experience- the cruise was scenic and the place we stayed was lit. Great people and the ac…
Great Halong Bay
Travel to Halong by Bus within 4 hours including break between the trip. We enjoy the cruise tour with a splendid …
Wonderful to see
A super well organized and choreographed trip, and still very quiet in terms of tourist numbers. Halong Bay lived u…
Great view but typical route is overdone; would recommend just a 2hr boat trip round the islands and back only.
Did the 6-12hr day cruise from Hanoi old quarter. 6 hrs travelling time, 6 hrs on the boat. Only fed once at 12 noo…
Vietnam tour is incomplete without a visit to Halong Bay
it was just awesome. its like you feel you are directly connected with the bay and the mountains. while the cruise …
Cruise experience to Halong Bay
Experience was great 👍. Nice beautiful islands, kayaking towards the mountain was excellent 👍 . Nice greenery and…
Is Halong bay worth a 1 night luxury cruise?
One thing for sure, Halong Bay is beautiful with its breathtaking scenery. However, is it worth the money to take a…
Beautiful Halong Bay
less tourists after the covid and not crowded. Great to be back again. Wonderful time and good weather, boat was n…
This is a literal scam, do not buy! We did 1 day of cruising and spent 1 night on the cruise. That was it, nothing …
Tourist Trap - Very Polluted.
Halong Bay is a tourist trap. Though picturesque on the above, the water below is filthy and jellyfish infested […
Must Visit Place in Vietnam. This place is a Must visit in Vietnam. There are various options Ranging from Day crui…
Halong bay is getting polluted and I did not want to swim when we where invited to take a dip. You can see the garb…
Amazing 24 Hour Cruise
Very nice suite, staff was over the top in service, food was exceptional, and the 360 views of HaLong Bay were amaz…
We went for a full-day cruise on the Stella Maris boat. They offered a buffet lunch and afternoon tea with a full p…
I have written a separate review of our cruise (Heritage Binh Chuan - 2d/1n). This is a review of Ha Long itself. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I have a seafood allergy and the staff did an amazing job at accommodating it, and more. Our cabin on the Sealife has a whirlpool bathtub and shower. We had a lovely private balcony to view sunrise in the morning. They offered many of the popular sites such as fishing village and cave and beach time. All extras were very reasonably priced. I ordered a whiskey sour drink that cost me less than $4. I would highly recommend using them to cruise Ha Long and Tu Long Bay!
Written November 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.