Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise
By Asia Travel Legend
The Athena Cruise is the brand new five-star luxury cruise vessel in Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay. Built in 2016, the Athena Cruise made her maiden voyage on July 1st, 2017. The ship has 3 decks: a lower deck with reception, cabins, and boarding area, a middle deck with cabins, an indoor restaurant and bar, and a rooftop sundeck with open bar, coffee lounge, spa and sauna. On board the Athena Cruise there are 21 high-end cabins with 5 different styles available to custom-tailor your voyage with us. Our journey from the legendary Ha Long Bay to the less-traveled Bai Tu Long Bay will give you a unique experience that other cruises do not offer. On the Athena Cruise you will find yourself surrounded by natural beauty and captivated by the mysterious, ancient, natural wonder of Ha Long Bay. Whether you seek adventure, luxury, romance, or relaxation, the Athena Cruise will give you the experience of a lifetime.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 7-75, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter,food,guide,entrance ffe
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Bai Tu Long Bay
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, 7 P. Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110213, Vietnam
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88057P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise on Tripadvisor
- How much is Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise?
- Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise price starts from $242.31. Discover and book Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise cancellation policy?
- Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise?
- Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise is hosted by Asia Travel Legend. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Travel Legend on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Halong Bay 2 Days-1 Night with Athena Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88057P32
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long...
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Performance of actors Really nice
Translation in German was Not that Good and the Voice of the Translation Guide was very Silent next to the actors p…
Accidentally booked for this when in Ho Chi Minh- didn’t realise it was in Hanoi! So annoyed because couldn’t get a…
Great cruise from Hanoi
Great trip with Orchid Classic 3. Staff was warm and wonderful. Very accommodating to the vegetarians as well.
We booked tour Halong bay with 2 peoples with themduring traveling to Hanoi. Good price offered Halong bay for boat…
Don't buy here.
We bought 4 tickets here. The price is double from the cost at the ticketing office. Guaranteed skip the line is no…
Entertaining and wonderful musicians.
Loved our visit to the Water Puppets, although it was after a very long day of flights, my young son stayed awake f…
What a greedy businessman
I booked today's tickets for me and my friend on 8PM. However, thanks for the heavy rain, the whole city is now flo…
I booked it in July. But It is canceled by colona. So I could not see the show. I knew it at 2/9 when I go to Hanoy…
give it a go
different to any thing i have seen before , every thing is live singing music instruments being played and of cours…
Really nice show well done
Wasn't expecting much but it was so well acted and funny to watch. Lovely small venue very cosy and not too long a …
Great show. Even though we didn´t understand a thing It was awesome. Perfect length to enjoy and dont get bored.
The show at the puppet theatre is a great way to get to know Vietnamese folklore and gain insight into the life of …
Water Puppetry is unique niche in Vietnamese culture. Perfect for groups, singles, families and all ages
It a must see at least once. The show starts off with a bang. 1st few scenes was good and funny. It was a bit slow …
DON'T BUY YOUR TICKET HERE- buy it at the theater \\ NO COMPRES AQUÍ LAS ENTRADAS
Buying it here costs 10€ More per person! I bought mine for 17pax to arrive at the theater (no queues BTW) and see …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Went on a 2 Days 1 Night stay on the Athena Cruise. The staff, Mr. Chien and Mr. Ha is very welcoming and friendly. All Staff on board is very helpful. Thank you, Athena crew members! Will definitely pay a visit again.
Written July 15, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.