Ha Long Bay 2D1N on a 4-Star Cruise
Ha Long Bay covers an area of about 1,553 km2, including 1,969 islands. The bay has a unique landscape, and a lot of cave. In the heart of "new natural wonders of the world" Ha Long Bay also has many other "wonders" with unique and unique beauty of Ha Long. These are beautiful caves like Sung Sot, Thien Cung, Trinh Nu, Dau Go and Me Cung. It is Ti island, Ba Trai Dao and Bai Chay beaches - beautiful beaches between the heart and the bay. The stone islands on Ha Long Bay have their own shapes, unlike any islands in Vietnam. Joing this trip, you will have a great chance to admire the beauty of Ha Long Bay on a 4-star cruise for 2 days 1 night. It is a high-quality cruise, on which you will be served delecious meals with seafood of Ha Long Bay. You will explore Surprising Cave, swim/ go trekking on Titop Island, visit Pearl Farm and Natural Preservation Zone, visit Ba Hang fishing village...
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Hanoi Old Quarters Address: From your hotel address given, around Hanoi Old Quarters Directions: If tourists stay in hotels far aways from Hanoi Old Quarters, pick-up address is at a place determinded in advance. Dates: See Availability Return point: Same as pick-up address
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105554P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ha Long Bay 2D1N on a 4-Star Cruise?
- Ha Long Bay 2D1N on a 4-Star Cruise price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Ha Long Bay 2D1N on a 4-Star Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ha Long Bay 2D1N on a 4-Star Cruise cancellation policy?
- Ha Long Bay 2D1N on a 4-Star Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ha Long Bay 2D1N on a 4-Star Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105554P31
HA NOI - HA LONG BAY - LUNCH -...
TAI CHI - BREKFAST - KAYAK -...
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Solo
Serenity was very good. Girl in travel office give me good information and correct booking. Good follow up the booking and sympathic girl to give all info about what is possible how to visit halong bay
Written September 25, 2019
Apr 2019 • Family
We are a family of 4 visiting Hanoi for the first time, thoroughly enjoyed our time there mainly because Halley from the tour office organised all our tours. She was genuine and helpful booking tours catering to our timelines and needs. She booked us on a 5 star Hal Long Bay cruise at a very last minute and a full day tour to Bai Dinh Trang An Kong Island, both of which were very well coordinated right from the pick up till the end. The cruise she organised was the best part of our 4 days trip.
Written April 18, 2019