DAY 1: HANOI - HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY (Lunch/ Dinner)
• 09:15: Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way
• 12:00: Welcome on board
Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to Venezia Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
• 13:00: Lunch time
A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit
• 15:30: visit Dark & Bright Cave - Kayaking
The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. You can start your journey to visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by kayaking which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
• 17:30: Sunset Party
Back to Venezia Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
• 18:30: Cooking Class
Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
• 19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
• 21:30: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - MEDICAL MILITARY CAVE - HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
• 06:00: Tai Chi
Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
• 07:00: Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
• 08:30: Visit Medical Military Cave
Arrive Gia Luan pier on Cat Ba island, our bus will take you to Medical Military (Quân Y) Cave located right at the main road of Cat Ba National Park, Medical Military Cave is a good place to visit and you will be surprised by the magnificent scale of a field hospital in the mountains.
• 10:00:Back to our boat, relax before checking out.
• 10:45: Lunch is served on board.
• 12:00: Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
• 15:00: Arrival back at your hotel or home.