• 7h30 - 8h00 am: Our Luxury Van picks you up at your hotel for departure to Tam Coc.
Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc one day luxury trip started.
• 9h30 - 10h00: Arriving Tam Coc. Take the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit 3 caves.
The boat will takes you through a winding waterway which passes through 3 caves (Tam Coc). The Tam Coc or namly the three caves includes three big caves Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Bai offering similar scenery to what you can see in Halong Bay without the suffocating crowds.
• 11h15 - 11h30: Biking around Tam Coc.12h00 - 12h15: Having a buffer lunch.
Goat meat & scorched rice are two main well-known local food of Ninh Binh. Apart from these, at the buffet lunch, tourists can taste a number of other local food.
• 13h00 - 13h15: Visit Hoa Lu temple complex
Luxury Van takes you go to visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in some historical wars. Here our tour-guide will help tourists to understand about some parts of history of Vietnam.
• 14h15 - 14h30: Visit Mua cave
Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Mua Cave is lying at the foot of Mua mountain which shapes a bell with a width of around 800 square metre. On the left and right of staircaseit is decorated on the stone with the dragon or phoenix carved properly very sharp and beautiful
The way leading to the cave formed by a long stone staircase zigzags through the karst, there are nearly 500 steps to a simple altar to Quan Am (the Goddess of Mercy). It is assumed that the cave entrance seems to be similar as“ Great wall of China ”
• 15h45 - 16h00: Get on a luxury bus to return Ha Noi.
• 18h00 - 19h00: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter.
Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc one day luxury trip finished!