Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-75, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lư Ancient Capital
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within old quarter of Ha Noi City. Picking up at other suburban districts will be extra charged $8 USD/ group/ round ways (pick up and drop off).
- Hanoi Old Quarter Vietnam, 99 P. Hàng Gai, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 10000, Vietnam You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within old quarter of Ha Noi City. Picking up at other suburban districts will be extra charged $8 USD/ group/ round ways (pick up and drop off).
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72151P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 4 years free to have buffet lunch. 2 adults can only accompany 1 child under 5 years old. The 2nd child pays 75% of people.
- Surcharge 15% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan & Tet
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City?
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City price starts from $64.30. Discover and book Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City cancellation policy?
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City?
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City is hosted by Vietnam Tours VIP. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Tours VIP on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72151P39
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Vietnam Tours VIP
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in July 2018
#143 of 871 Tours & Activities in Ho Chi Minh City
- Freedom4690069398900Cu chi tunnels and Saigon citySong was a very good driver Along with Jackie Jackie was very knowledgeable we learnt alot about Veitnam today. Excellent job!!!!!!
- G7692URkarines00Best expérience in Delta MekongLuc is Very nice ! Thé day was great ! Thank you !!! It’s Very good expérience We enjoy the different places and activities.
- Dubtoo00A great way to visit Hoi Chi Minh CityWhat a day! Luc picked us up in a lovely vehicle. We were treated like royalty all day. A genuinely nice guy who took amazing pride in his work and it showed. We visited all the sights with Luc who gave us a commentary on every aspect of his City. He gave us a a great insight on life in Hoi Chi Minh City and tailored our tour to what we wanted to see. I would not hesitate to recommend Luc to our friends and anyone planning to visit Vietnam 🇻🇳
- 755patr_cial00Cai Be Day Trip With CongAll perfecte, but specially sailing by the river. Very interesting guide explanations. Very kindly guide and driver.
- Tourist81534100On time and no problemsThe guides personality and knowledge. His friendliness and constant smile. The driver Tinh was ahead of time, drove well and was friendly and courteous
- Glendone00Vung Tau tour was marvellousHad the best day traveling to Vung Tau with TNK Travel in a modern comfortable mini bus and Min who was our guide, who did everything to make sure guests were comfortable and informed. The day had temples, the fantastic White Palace, a delicious lunch in a clean modern restaurant, swimming .. and the absolute highlight of climbing the Jesus statue (the only one outside of Brazil that i know of). Stunning views of the surrounding seaside and township can be seen at the top of the statue. Well done Min on keeping everyone happy and leaving Vung Tau with a bunch of great memories. Highly recommended.
- Wander67066800Horrible food, noisy. Don’t waste your moneyWas convinced to take this dinner cruise by hotel concierge. Food was buffet style & horrible. Nothing was fresh. We were given 1 drink but couldn’t find anywhere to purchase another. Lots of screaming children. The lovely people we met in our table made it bearable but would’ve definitely not recommend this
- M682TYamyk00Panoramic Views!A wonderful day trip! My guide, Luc, made sure the day was pleasant and interesting. The highlight was looking out from the top of the Christ the King Statue. It requires 133 extra stairs from the top of the hill to get there, but well worth it. Luc was there with water and encouraging words all along the way. I’m so glad I took the time to go to Vung Tau!
- kswilliams00Amazing Ho Co Minh City experience!The water puppet show was very skilful, but we truly loved the dinner cruise. Seeing Ho Chi Minh City from the boat was amazing, particularly the bright city lights.
- chakel8300Excellent Tour and GuideWe were picked up from our hotel and were offered bottles of water. The car was air-conditioned and comfortable. The driver was fairly safe to Vietnamese standards. The drive to Cu Chi is about an hour. Our guide Luc, had excellent communication skills, and was very social and informative. It was very easy to communicate, and he answered all questions about the history of Vietnam not just about the Cu Chi tunnels, but about all of Vietnam history. Luc was able to offer local knowledge on different things we were interested in and was very helpful. The tour is self was very interesting and has a lot of areas where you can walk through the small tunnels and see what it was like. There is a firing range, when you can select a gun to fire. The bullets are quite expensive you have to have a minimum of 10 bullets. each bullet is around 60,000.VND One of the staff will take you down to the pit area where you need to wear ear protection. The guns are mounted however, you are able to move them around and aim for the target. The staff will load the bullets for you. It is extremely loud in this area and in the gift shop. There is a gift shop located at the firing range, and also at the beginning of the tour. I would recommend doing this tour as it is private and you can have a good one on one experience.
- maxfordt00A Wasted DayAs Gomer Pyle used to say" Surprise, surprise, surprise!!" Well, my surprise and that of many others is that THERE IS NO FLOATING MARKET AT CAN BE!!!!! Yet Trip Advisor continues to offer advertising slots to Can Be Floating markets. The date is 30th March 2023. I arrived home yesterday after touring Can Be on the 27th February, 2023. What a wasted day out of our lives that will never be be regained. More on that day later..... DON'T GO TO "CAN BE" TO VISIT THE FLOATING MARKETS. THEY HAVE RELOCATED TO THE NORTH OF HCMC.
- Jet16508300Vung Tau Vietnam full day tourLuc (pronounced Luke) is very nice and kind. He speaks English very well and he knows a lot of the history of Vietnam. The tour is a full day tour of the seaside city of Vung Tau and there is not a dull moment. According to our guide the area is very popular among the locals on the weekends. If the locals frequent the area you know you are at a good spot. Not touristy and not expensive. The beach is very long and the water is very warm (February). A lot of waves though and danger of rip currents but the life guards are vigilant and alert to anyone trying their luck. We visited the statue of Christ on the hill that resembles Salvator Mundi of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. There are 900 steps up the hill but with regular stops it's very doable. The tour also includes a visit to a Buddhist temple and seafood lunch at a very nice restaurant at Green Hotel. Very pleased with the tour, the tour guide and the sightseeing. Definitely recommend it.
- NamasteHoliday00Lucky Luc is the man !!Excellent experience and what made it all possible was Luc. Such a gentleman and truly a beautiful person and new friend to us both. His personality makes you want to learn more and experience this beautiful country and it’s heritage with it’s amazing culture. There is so much more than what people think. Saigon matches there best of the best in world class cities and still has room to expand !! If I could I would move here, as I’ve already fell in love with the culture and country. Thank you Luc and much love and good thoughts to you. Kind regards ~ Glenn and Neil
- Chan C00Service Rendered for Classic Mekong Tour.Although the Viator Travel has disappointed me for the arrangement of the pick-up & drop-off point which agreed upon the payment for the Classic Mekong Delta Private Tour. Nevertheless the tour guide Mr Ho Throng Luc has indeed provided us a fruitful information the tour, my wife and I really appreciated for his rich knowledge, therefore my wife tipping him and also the driver for taking care of our luggage throughout our tour.
- Global77972800Stunning scenery, good food and amazing staff.We stayed on the mini cruise boat for 2 nights at the end of January 23 at Halong Bay. This boat is beautiful. We had a balcony room, which I would recommend. The food was very good, and plentiful. The only down side was the cold, but I think we were unfortunate with the weather. This is a truly stunning place! Without exception the staff were brilliant. In particular, Tom, the guide was amazing. Unfortunately, I left a bag on the transfer boat as we were leaving. It had a brand new Kindle, Michael Kors coat, Sony headphones. Tom went above and beyond to get my bag back to me. A week later, it arrived at our hotel in Ho Chi Minh with all it's contents. A massive thank you to Tom and his team.
Buy it with
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City provided by Vietnam Tours VIP
Product Overview: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Group Tour 1 Day From Ha Noi City
Number of Photos