Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
There are many interesting landscapes throughout Vietnam. But if you want to admire the cultural values and history of Vietnam, Duong Lam ancient village is a great choice. Duong Lam is a commune of Son Tay town, Hanoi, Vietnam. Duong Lam becomes the first ancient village in Vietnam. Two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in Duong Lam, giving the village its prestige.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hanoi Free Tour Guides - Private ToursStop: 8 hours - Admission included08.00: Our Tour Guide and car pick up guests at hotel then transfer to Duong Lam ancient village. 09.00: Stopover on the way to visit Son Dong traditional sculpture village. The Son Dong wooden statues are present in many pagodas and communal houses in the Northern provinces. Visit some households in the village; see mastered the technique of making wooden statues and see the local market. 09.30: Continue to Duong lam ancient village. 10.15: Arrive Duong Lam, a purely agricultural area of the North Vietnam, visit village gate, Mong Phu communal house, and some ancient houses and enjoy local products: rice wine, rice cake. 11.30: Have Lunch at the Ancient house. 12.30: Take bicycle around the village to visit some cultural and historical vestiges in Duong Lam such as: Princess Mia palace and temple, Mia pagoda is from 15th-century, which preserves some 287 statues of all sizes, finally, visit the Ngô Quyền and Phùng Hưng temples, both dedicated to great national heroes. 14.00: Visit Son Tay citadel 15.30: Stopover on the way to visit Tay Phuong pagoda - the best example of old typical pagoda in the Northern of Vietnam, special with Arhan statues. 16.30: Visit Van Phuc silk village. Experience the process of making silk. Touch Van Phuc silk which is famous for making traditional textiles throughout Vietnam and overseas. See how to make silk from silk thread, walk and shopping on the silk street. 17.30: Drop guests at hotel. End the services.Read more
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Free Tour Guides - Private Tours
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Mekong Cruises Tours
We had an amazing time with mekong tours.this is great time,great food and great tour guide.she was knowledgeable, …
Hello everyone! I want to share my impressions with you. I'm interested in Vietnam and their culture and if you l…
The best private ho chi minh city tour fullday trip.This was an amazing experience. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour …
excellent private mekong delta day trip
The best private mekong trip in vietnam.Our guide Thao Maria was courteous, knowledgeable and funny. She made sure…
Viewing Mekong River and way of local lifestyle so cool. We would like to visit again there in sooner days. Thank…
Hello everybody ! I want to share my impressions with you. I honestly want to say that it was unforgettable! It …
We got our meaningful trip with small around Hociminh City , this is the second time, and it wasnt made us disappoi…
This was my first time visiting Ho Chi Minh city. So I chose this tour in order to explore more about this place. A…
My family took one week vacation in Ho Chi Minh and we all like the city. We booked a private discover Ho Chi Minh…
1st time I visited Ho Chi Minh city and had only 1 day there. That is reason why i chose that tour which covers all…
I will visit these place for sure.
Thanks for the tour operator for this short trip. I have made this tour in rush, but it didn't make me feel the to …
Amazing country side
I was really impressed by the tunnel system and the way that Vietnamese survived and fighted. Mekong Delta is amazi…
Thanks for great service
Totally like this. Had a great time in Mekong Delta and Cu Chi tunnel. Vietnam war is more clearly to me after the …
The whole trip was very enjoyable, picked up on time & very knowledgeable guide, we thoroughly enjoyed the whole tr…
this was the best trip ever! one of the best days of my life. our guide, tom was SO FUN!!!!! 100/10 recommend!
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Duong Lam ancient village
What time does Private Duong Lam ancient village start?
Private Duong Lam ancient village will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Duong Lam ancient village on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Duong Lam ancient village?
Private Duong Lam ancient village price starts from $79.00. Discover and book Private Duong Lam ancient village on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Duong Lam ancient village cancellation policy?
Private Duong Lam ancient village cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Duong Lam ancient village on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Duong Lam ancient village?
Private Duong Lam ancient village is hosted by Mekong Cruises Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mekong Cruises Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Duong Lam ancient village on Tripadvisor