per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-66, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Transfer HANOI -SAPA-HANOI by Sleeper Bus
- Land Transfer in SAPA by Minivan
- Bottle of Mineral Water on the bus
- 2 Nights at Private Room in 3 Star or 4 Star Hotel
- Total 7 Main Meals in Tour as Program ( 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts)
- Entrance & Sightseeing in Tour as itinenary
- English Speaking Guides in tour
- Trekking & Visitting some minority villages
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Ta Phin Village
- Beverages & Personal Expeneses
- Tips for guides & drivesr are appreciated
- Holiday Surcharge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up the guests at hotels/stays in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our tour office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- 160 Đ. Trần Quang Khải, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam From Sapa to Hanoi: We will drop off at 160 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi (Near by Old Quarter Area)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100245P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel)?
- Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) price starts from $115.00. Discover and book Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) cancellation policy?
- Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel)?
- Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) is hosted by Local Tours Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local Tours Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100245P46
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Local Tours Vietnam
Joined in November 2015
#150 of 578 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 515abbeyv00FANTASTIC CRUISEHad an amazing time. The crew (Tom, Nglia, Huong, Sunny and Lily) were so friendly and helpful. Had a blast hanging with them. The view was amazing!!
- V7444WEdouglasl00Amazing sights of Ha Long Bay with Mr Jack Sparrow (Dan)This was our first cruise in Vietnam and we were not disappointed. From the very start, we were greeted warmly by the staff and been guided well throughout the cruise. Mr Dan was a great host and even did a karaoke stint for us at night. He sounded like he could be on Vietnam idol. We were also guided to do a 6.00am tai chi session which was great to wake up the mind. Enjoy the best scenery in one of the seven wonders of the world and a great host to add.
- Phillip Y00Amazing tour of Halong Bay! Highly recommendedGreat tour from start to finish. The itinerary ran exactly as described. Dan was our main guide and made sure we were well prepared for our trips off the boat and activities on the boat.
- debbiedW1062NI00A memorable cooking experienceDang and chef Doan were great hosts, ambassadors for Vietnam, and teachers! We got to choose what we cooked, went shopping in the market with locals for the freshest produce and meat, prepped all the ingredients, and cooked the food. Then we enjoyed the fruits of our labors, sitting down to a nice meal. And so many leftovers to take away! Highly recommend this experience for anyone interested in authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- TraceySebire00Cozy Cruise day tripThe cruise, the boat, the food, the guide Tony, were exceptional. I highly recommend. Well organised and good communication. Thanks for a fabulous memorable day
- voi60800Great choice for a one day tripStaff were very friendly and professional. The trip was very well organized. The scenery is stunning, the Ti To island is quite a touristic place and I wouldn't mind skipping it. If you have only one day to visit Ha Long Bay, then this is a perfect choice. However, suggesting to stay there more days to get the most out of the place.
- Z2882XWjudithp00Tour with Hanoi pickupNice tour, good price. Cruise, visit to a cave, and kayaking. Pickup from Old Quarter, very convenient.
- 749pv00excellent & niceits nice trip, team is excellent, their hospitality, behavior's well mannered. Guide explanation and chef cooking style and taste excellent.
- R9641UVmarilynt00Hera Classic Cruise - a Gem!Excellent service! We had Dan as our tour guide. He’s extremely friendly, extremely funny and extremely lovely. Room was good, decently clean. Food was super good, delicious! Both local and western meals are available. And the crew members are very friendly.
- Daliene00Amazing world heritage site experienceAn amazing experience in terms of the world heritage site location and the on board service. The onboard service was excellent and the food varied, tasty and well presented
- U8820SMmariop00Our Hera Cruise Experience 2023We took this 1 night cruise to Halong Bay, Vietnam aboard the Hera cruise. We saw the legendary Halong Bay, caves, islets and many other exotic rock formations. Our cruise manager, Dan, was very well organized, prompt (on time always), accommodating and patient. He waited for every one to come aboard the tender boat every optional tours. He speaks in understandable English and conveys all the information to the guests. The food is excellent and adequate, and the cruise boat chef cooks delicious menus. The crew and staff are all courteous, patient, diligent and accommodating. I give a 5 star for Hera Classique Cruise.
- MSalmanF00A lot to see and do I one day but worth it.Trip was great. Sailing in the way and watching natural beauty was amazing. Hike was good and view at the top was incredible. Enjoyed the boating. Caves were incredible. Largest cave so far I visited. Very unique and interesting experience. Food was plenty and very good. Tour guide was very accommodating and made it interesting. Only reason I gave four star because they kept changing pickup timing. Allen came earlier then last time I was informed. When I forwarded SMS for later time he left and came back later. But seemed upset. In the beginning in the best he was even rude to me. And informed me I will be switched to another bus but later he changed his mind and he also became polite. But it left bad taste. I would still recommend this tour.
- Global2603981825000Amazing staff and what a nice customer service….The staff was incredibly helpful from the start. They were attentive before our arrival to ensure our experience was all setup and ready for our arrival. The team is an absolute blast. I would definitely suggest booking with them, special thanks to Luong and the crew for the amazing experience. Thank you guys.
- 609et00Good experience.I booked Ninh Binh day tour. I could not pay online so I had to go to their office which was a little bit tricky to find. I asked someone where their office was and somehow he claim he was one of the staff of Local Tour Vietnam, His name was James or Jasmine Ha Giang. So then I paid and gave me money. The next day, one of the staff from "Local Tour Vietnam" sent me a message and ask if I was still going for the tour and I need to pay. I explained and I have paid to James/Jasmine. It turned out that James/Jasmine was not staff from Local Tour Vietnam but he was from Cozy Tour claimed himself from Local Tour Vietnam and sold a tour to me. So basically he lied and he sold his tour to me. I contacted James/Jasmine, and he said the tour I paid for is non-refundable and if I want to go with Local Tour Vietnam I have to pay again and he will cancel the tour with him as it's non-refundable. I was stay in touch with someone from Local Tour Vietnam and she got in touch with Cozy Tour to take care of me and my friend. Big for Thank you so much. Highly recommend to visit Ninh Binh, and make sure book and pay with Local Tour Vietnam. The tour was great. Ninh Bihn was very pretty.
- davidnC6023OP00Good trip with great foodSo it was a cool experience with lots of activities for one day. The food was great and i enjoyed the whole trip even though it was only one day. They could improve the sightseeing in the bay but there is nothing to add. Although the Internet was not good it was still a good cruise. Its als clean so you can enjoy the evening with good drinks freshly out of s hower
Buy it with
Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel) provided by Local Tours Vietnam
Product Overview: Sapa 3 Days Trekking Tour By Bus from Hanoi (2 Nights in Hotel)
Number of Photos