per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 1 day
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Sleeping Bus Ticket Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi with modern facilities
- Bus Transfer for land tour in Sapa
- Double room/Twin room in hotel: basing on twin sharing basis
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa - Fansipan – Sapa
- English speaking tour guide during the trip in Sapa.
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Entry/Admission - Fansipan Mountain
- Beverages & Personal Expenses
- Tips for tour guides and drivers are appreciated
- Travel insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick Up at Hotels/Stays in OLD QUARTER AREA.
- Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam If the guests stay outside Old Quarter Area, please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- 160 Đ. Trần Quang Khải, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam From Sapa to Hanoi: We will drop off at 160 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi (Near by Old Quarter Area)
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100245P44
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 4 years old (or under 1m high): Free of charge based on 2 adult 1 kid sharing bed with adult
- Children from 4 – 8 year old: charge 75% adult price, sharing bed with adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Children from 9 year old above: charge as adult price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup?
- Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup price starts from $145.00. Discover and book Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup cancellation policy?
- Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup?
- Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup is hosted by Local Tours Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local Tours Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100245P44
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Local Tours Vietnam
Joined in November 2015
#145 of 558 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 749pv00excellent & niceits nice trip, team is excellent, their hospitality, behavior's well mannered. Guide explanation and chef cooking style and taste excellent.
- R9641UVmarilynt00Hera Classic Cruise - a Gem!Excellent service! We had Dan as our tour guide. He’s extremely friendly, extremely funny and extremely lovely. Room was good, decently clean. Food was super good, delicious! Both local and western meals are available. And the crew members are very friendly.
- Daliene00Amazing world heritage site experienceAn amazing experience in terms of the world heritage site location and the on board service. The onboard service was excellent and the food varied, tasty and well presented
- U8820SMmariop00Our Hera Cruise Experience 2023We took this 1 night cruise to Halong Bay, Vietnam aboard the Hera cruise. We saw the legendary Halong Bay, caves, islets and many other exotic rock formations. Our cruise manager, Dan, was very well organized, prompt (on time always), accommodating and patient. He waited for every one to come aboard the tender boat every optional tours. He speaks in understandable English and conveys all the information to the guests. The food is excellent and adequate, and the cruise boat chef cooks delicious menus. The crew and staff are all courteous, patient, diligent and accommodating. I give a 5 star for Hera Classique Cruise.
- MSalmanF00A lot to see and do I one day but worth it.Trip was great. Sailing in the way and watching natural beauty was amazing. Hike was good and view at the top was incredible. Enjoyed the boating. Caves were incredible. Largest cave so far I visited. Very unique and interesting experience. Food was plenty and very good. Tour guide was very accommodating and made it interesting. Only reason I gave four star because they kept changing pickup timing. Allen came earlier then last time I was informed. When I forwarded SMS for later time he left and came back later. But seemed upset. In the beginning in the best he was even rude to me. And informed me I will be switched to another bus but later he changed his mind and he also became polite. But it left bad taste. I would still recommend this tour.
- Global2603981825000Amazing staff and what a nice customer service….The staff was incredibly helpful from the start. They were attentive before our arrival to ensure our experience was all setup and ready for our arrival. The team is an absolute blast. I would definitely suggest booking with them, special thanks to Luong and the crew for the amazing experience. Thank you guys.
- 609et00Good experience.I booked Ninh Binh day tour. I could not pay online so I had to go to their office which was a little bit tricky to find. I asked someone where their office was and somehow he claim he was one of the staff of Local Tour Vietnam, His name was James or Jasmine Ha Giang. So then I paid and gave me money. The next day, one of the staff from "Local Tour Vietnam" sent me a message and ask if I was still going for the tour and I need to pay. I explained and I have paid to James/Jasmine. It turned out that James/Jasmine was not staff from Local Tour Vietnam but he was from Cozy Tour claimed himself from Local Tour Vietnam and sold a tour to me. So basically he lied and he sold his tour to me. I contacted James/Jasmine, and he said the tour I paid for is non-refundable and if I want to go with Local Tour Vietnam I have to pay again and he will cancel the tour with him as it's non-refundable. I was stay in touch with someone from Local Tour Vietnam and she got in touch with Cozy Tour to take care of me and my friend. Big for Thank you so much. Highly recommend to visit Ninh Binh, and make sure book and pay with Local Tour Vietnam. The tour was great. Ninh Bihn was very pretty.
- davidnC6023OP00Good trip with great foodSo it was a cool experience with lots of activities for one day. The food was great and i enjoyed the whole trip even though it was only one day. They could improve the sightseeing in the bay but there is nothing to add. Although the Internet was not good it was still a good cruise. Its als clean so you can enjoy the evening with good drinks freshly out of s hower
- mercedescP9622MR00CockroachesSee the titles. It's been 2hrs and I've seen 2 cockroaches. You're better off taking the luxurious sleeper bus.
- felicity_emmett00Find another tourI would not recommend this tour. It was a very hot, humid day and the air conditioning on the boat was not turned on which made for a long uncomfortable day. The quality of the lunch served was very low. The guide,however, was friendly, informative and helpful. Halong Bay is spectacular but there must be a better way to see it than this.
- Discover64066800平台爛透來到碼頭才發現根本訂位失敗，購票平台傳送的購票證明船公司說不是他們的訂位代碼。然後才發現搭船的前一天收到TripAdvisor 的email，信件內容：Unfortunately your tour operator for Ambassador Day Cruise Luxury Halong Bay Day Tour had to cancel your booking，船公司說這幾個月船票已售罄了，顯示已無船票但平台還在賣票，讓人無言以對。最好自己上官網購票比較保險，在此購票很可能失敗。
- Xploretravelvega00Memorable holidays in HanoiBooked this tour Catamaran luxury cruise to Han long bay ..picked up and dropped off to a designated hotel along old quarters of Hanoi is a plus, our tour guide Tommy is very friendly and accommodating and with a sense of humour..& knowledgeable about the Hanoi history..its a long drive but it was fun 🤩 especially when we arrived Han long bay it’s a beautiful place to explore, and beautiful place for photos and photography..amazing 🤩🤩🤩and lunch is a 5 course menu ( all the dishes are nicely plated ) , foods are delicious 😋 nothing to complain..staff are friendly and helpful 👍🏻👍🏻booking advance is a must ..& bring along you’re swimsuits 🩱, hat 👒, sunscreen 🧴 and ready for fun 🤩..Highly recommended..
- 111Olly00Beautiful luxury cruise.Excellent cruise from start to finish. Amazing staff, all very helpful and friendly. Large rooms with great bathrooms and balcony. Excellent food and great cocktails. It is a beautiful bait with lots of space and great art. We did 2 nights 3 days, which I highly recommend. Only disappointment was the amount of rubbish in Halong Bay.
- rickyluther00wonderful experienceGreat Hotel in the heart of Hanoi. Very close to the lake. The Manager up graded our room and was very polite and helpful.
- meghagargg00Great booking experience and cruiseWe visited Vietnam in February 2023, and while looking for ha long bay cruises, I happened to find and book Local Tours Vietnam - Mr. Luan. Mr Luan almost immediately got back on WhatsApp and provided with great options. The prices he offered were great!! Must recommended. Later we also booked our water puppet show through him, he got us the best seats! We wish we met him but were short on time. We will definitely recommend him to our family & friends! Best, Meg Ryan Friends from India living in Australia
Buy it with
Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup provided by Local Tours Vietnam
Product Overview: Hanoi to Fansipan Peak 2-Day Bus Tour plus Lodging, Meals, and Pickup
Number of Photos