As you know, Bai Dinh is famous for its great size and imposingness. The pagoda will be also set more record for the owner of the most Arhat Statues in ASEAN with 500 Arhat statues made of stone and stand higher than human’s head.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 3-60, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- please let us know your phone number for contacting you when we pick you
- 50pho P. Đào Duy Từ, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103041P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day?
- Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day price starts from $43.89. Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day cancellation policy?
- Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day?
- Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day is hosted by Vitawell Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vitawell Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103041P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at50pho P. Đào Duy TừOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bai Dinh PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Trang An GrottoesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in July 2018
#238 of 970 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
- R5705IXanjah00Great guided tourLai was a great tour guide. She was explaining a lot and teaching me the language. Overall great experience.
- 29marlenes00The best excursion ever!The Hanoi city tour by Jeep is the best excursion we have been on! The tour guide was fantastic, Hanoi at it’s best. The train station was amazing and the most amazing Bun Cha ever! I highly recommend Vitawell Travel! May and your team are the best… thank you!
- joshhT5575NQ00Vitawell Travel and Mai are the best!We have used Vitawell Travel for the entirety of our stay in Vietnam. Mai has been nothing short of outstanding and was able to organise everything we asked for at superb prices! I would highly recommend Vitawell Travel for any and all of your tours and transport needs around Vietnam. Mai is always contactable and makes sure that the tours and everything in between are running smoothly. Once again I could not recommend Vitawell Travel and mai more. Just an amazing experience!
- JanaHRao00Great travel services from Mai (Lam)Solo traveler from India here. I got Mai's (Lam) contact info through AirBnB when planning my travel to Vietnam for December 2022, three months in advance. She was extremely helpful with providing all the information I requested so upfront - related to the tours I booked with her company as well as my other travel-related questions and concerns. Not only that - she ensured that I was bringing warm clothes for my stay in Sapa, warned me to book bus tickets at the right time, and informed her relative at the Sapa hotel to ensure my stay in the town was comfortable and memorable. This was all despite my not booking a tour with her company for Sapa. I booked four tours with her company - two were hits, one was average (due to the guide speaking not that good English) and the other one was canceled due to bad weather. For one of the tours, the tour operator changed the itinerary at the last minute, dropping Mua Cave from the list of places we were to see. And I really wanted to visit the place. When I informed Mai about it in the middle of the tour, she made a quick alternative plan which enabled me to cover Mua Cave which I otherwise would have missed seeing. A couple of tours I had opted for were ending close to the timings for me to catch my flight to the next places. She made sure that the tour guides were aware of my flight plans and ensured that the tours stuck to the planned timings. This helped me catch my flights on time and keep my travel plan. She went out of the way with my requests for info/help responding even outside business hours and deserves a lot of appreciation. She is truly a champion in providing travel assistance. I highly recommend her travel services in Vietnam to anyone reading this review. Thank you for reading this and have a good day.
- Pathfinder15992400Three excellent tours for a week in Hanoi!I cannot say enough good things about Vitawell Travel! I had no idea how to plan our first trip to Vietnam, and Mai helped me set up the perfect schedule. We did the military jeep tour on our first day -- a perfect way to get acquainted with Hanoi! We also did the one day Ninh Binh tour, which included biking, hiking and boating in the beautiful countryside. We finished our trip with a 5 star, 2 day-1 night cruise in Ha Long Bay. The drivers all picked us up at our hotel and were all prompt. The tours were all excellent with English speaking guides. Mai was in touch with us throughout the week to make sure everything went according to plan. We could not have done this trip without her help, and we are so grateful for her excellent service!!
- rlumpy100Working with VitaWellI went to Vietnam Oct 2022. I started in Hanoi 4 days then Hue then Hoi An. Mai helped me with so much. She recommended hotels, booked my tour to Halong Bay which was absolutely amazing. She then booked a hero city tour where I saw a downed b52 bomber. She booked a day tour to Nihm Bihm. A wonderful bamboo boat ride down the river with amazing scenery. She then got us a driver to drive us from Hue to Hoi An along the Hai Van Pass along the coastline. Mai was always available by phone and text and helped so much navigating my trip. I highly recommend!! Robert.
- marinacB1121BG00Great serviceThey are sooo organized and answered me in whatssap even in late hours! 10 out of 10 :) The tour itself was great as well, very calm and beautiful places to see the natural part of Vietnam and escape a bit of the chaos in Hanoi
- 818sebd00Everything we could have hoped forWe thoroughly enjoyed our tour that we booked a couple more, a food tour where we also learnt heaps about the city and another 2 days to Mau Chau and PuLuong. The homestay booked for us was superb. Thanh, our host was very attentive and made sure all our needs were met. When we said we didn't like the food offered (western) he organised proper Vietnamese spread with amazing dishes. He was so reaponsive, he guaged we'd hate the busy, noisy homestay and took us somewhere else. He was very considerate of our moody teenagers. We did an amazing trek through the jungle and several towns where the locals invited us into their homes and refused to take money. He is knowledgeable, funny, kind. Excellent value for money. Highly recommend. Thank you Thanh and Mai. We hope you will visit us ome day.
- krispO3324OH005/5 stars recommend!!We had a fantastic food tour. Went to several locations and got to try a mixture of stree food, and vietnamese local food. Highly recommended. Our tour guid spoke great English and picked us up at our hotel. You dont have to worry about buying they will order and pay for you. You will return full and happy. 5/5 star review.
- ashleighalessia00Mekong tourThis tour was jam packed with various activities along the Mekong River. We saw how the locals lived. Took a tour by boat down the river to a local restaurant and ate the local food. Made rice paper rolls and an egg basket with filling. Rode a bike around the local villages and saw how rice and candy were made. Finally we stopped by the temples in Vĩnh Tràng Pagoda, Tiền Giang.
- Sandysimone12300Sandy SimonA must have tour when in hanoi, we were able to see and learn so much about hanoi and vietnam during this private tour and i highly encourage everyone to go with this private tour instead of a group tour just because you can have the guide all to yourself 😄 and its just amazing. our guide was very lovely and knowledgeable. we as a family thoroughly enjoyed the tour 🙌
- sallywanders00Best Honeymoon TripGreat experience overall from day one to the finishing of the tour. The Guys at vitawell Travel Company - Thanh and Mai hooked us up with extra discount for future travels which was very kind of them to do and we surely are looking forward to use it on our next trip!! :)
- shawnleroy00Best Trip Ever!! 😍Thanh and Mai was an excellent hosts during our stay in hanoi, During our stay we booked a Trip to Ha Giang with them and it was the best trip i have taken with my family in a long time. we'll be back to continue exploring this beautiful country with the best travel and tour agency Vitawell.
- Kyle_lo_ren00Wonderful homestayThe hosts are very friendly and nice, they offer me to enjoy dinner and lunch with them. Thang, one of the host is crazily funny, he makes sure we have a reasonable price for all the tour we book and Marry ensure us with the transportation although our leaving and arriving was quite troublesome. Recommend this agency, a family company, lovely price and friendly, honest hosts.
- daonitrip00Relaxing and well looked afterGreat experience. Staffs are friendly and welcoming. An experience to try. My friend was satisfied as well. Couldnt ask for more.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Lovely couple that run this tour agency but unfortunately they sell tours that are very disappointing. After booking a tour and paying through Airbnb, they advised the tour wasn’t actually on and tried to push us onto another. We ended up agreeing as we wanted to see some of the countryside surrounding Hanoi. They promised a luxury minibus but unfortunately we were picked up in a shabby big bus that didn’t have aircon! Lol. Two tours had been blended together to save the tour company money so 22 of us were crammed in. It was a good group and we all laughed at the cheekiness of these dodgy tour operators as Vietnam reopens to tourism. We dropped the first group at the pagoda while we drove another hour to the old capital only to have to rush because we needed to get back to the pagoda to pickup the other bunch. By this stage (1pm) we’d been on the bus since 7am and spent 45 minutes being a tourist. Lunch was one of those ‘restaurants’ where the food is waiting on the table and it looks like leftovers. In Vietnam you can get great pho or local food for VND 50,000 but the slop they served us for lunch was very unappealing. Even worse luck if you’re a vegetarian! Nobody of the group of 22 thought the meal was any good. Things got worse with the tour guide (Li Li?) not speaking passable English and not being able to coordinate with the bus driver for drop offs, making people late for other commitments. The countryside around Hanoi is beautiful but don’t go on this tour; hire a driver or taxi for the day and see it properly. This tour was overpriced and underwhelming.
Written May 3, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day provided by Vitawell Travel
Product Overview: Bai Dinh - Trang An - Eco- tourism 1 Day
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos