Highlights: • Hanoi - Mai Chau 2 days 1 night with Da river boat trip • Mai Chau biking/trekking in bamboo forest • Taking you to the picturesque destinations and uncovered Vietnam fascinating culture. • Stay at Maichau resort with lake view and swimming pool
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-70, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Accommodation at Maichau
- Enjoy the infinity swimming pool at Maichau
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- Local guide speaking English
- Full board: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast ( Vegetarian is available
- Boat trip
- Welcome drink
- Full Transportation Hanoi – Maichau – Hanoi pick up from your hotel
- Bottled water
- Drinks, tips and other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Location Name: Free pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi, Hanoi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P181
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Deep water =>Suitable for visitors who swim well.
- Visitors should be careful, there are sharp rocks under the water.
- Visitors shouldbring swimwear and insect repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi?
- 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi price starts from $141.54. Discover and book 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi cancellation policy?
- 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi?
- 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi is hosted by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P181
Reserve your spot
About the operator
BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Joined in September 2014
#280 of 1,745 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
- A2818MFjohnc00Sapa fansipan and sapa trekkingFansipan cable car is perfect for a quick and visually stunning adventure, while Sapa trekking offers a deeper connection to the cultural and natural wonders of the region. Combining both provides a well-rounded exploration of this captivating part of Vietnam. We booked a very good tour at a reasonable price. Thank you so much. Easy to talk with them via WhatsApp at +84886559609 ; Thank you so much Sam and Daisy
- A2818MFjohnc00Hanoi Perfume pagoda tour: amazing tour, beautifulHuong Pagoda is a sacred place for the Vietnamese people. Our family had a wonderful Huong Pagoda tour. Sam and Daisy assisted us greatly to have amazing experiences. The Huong Pagoda is very tranquil and beautiful. The delicious lunch was excellent, with vegetarian options for some members of our family. We booked a tour at a very reasonable price. Thank you, Sam and Daisy. If you want to contact them, send a message via Whatsapp: +84886559609. Thank you!
- Altania00Brilliant ServiceExcellent day trip to Halong Bay with an amazing tour guide, Hung. Although it was raining the day we went. Hung is very friendly & knowledgeable. He was taking photos of us where we couldn’t as we were enjoying the trip. Our waiter on the ship , Son also delivered excellent service on our journey there & back. Son Hung delivered brilliant customer service & we will approach them again on our next visit. Great job guys 😊
- John_Lana_100Best avoidedThe cave at the top of the hill is beautiful, but it was a long journey just for that. One of the two pagodas visited was largely destroyed during the Vietnam war and most of the structures are less than 50 years old. Interesting to visit, but certainly not the "centuries old" experience which was advertised. Also not advertised is the fact that you are expected to paddle the boat rather than sitting back and enjoying the journey. The worst bit was being confronted with bowls of captured turtles "which will die unless you pay a fee to release them into the water". Apparently paying to save a life is good karma, or is is it just a good way for locals to extract money from gullible tourists? Disgusting!
- Annette F00Just do it!Alex was a VERY GOOD and professional tourguide. I loved to cycle with him today and recommend to do so for everbody else :) Thanks a lot, Alex!
- Ingo_Scr00Great town trip with a bike. Take the morning tourMagic bicycle trip with Alex. Great experience throughout day. We always feel safe and had some totally great time. We saw a lot of place, had some great breaks. And the bikes are fine.
- Katie M00Make travel to Hue to Hoi An a fun experience!I’m not sure why there arent more reviews for this booking, they did absolutely amazing! We started the day off with Thịnh Đoàn picking me up from the hotel and I was panicking because I have a couple minutes late, but he said you were in no rush, this is your trip. There was a lot of rainfall last couple days so all of my things were put in plastic bags. (I really didn’t think everything was going to fit, but Thịnh made it happen). Raincoats and boots were needed and the helmet face shield helped tremendously in the rain. We did their typical stops like the highest part of the pass, a beach front lunch spot, picturesque coffee overlook, a French bunker, a pagoda self guided tour spot, and a tomb graveyard. This was a stunning way to enjoy the travel from Hue to Da Nang to Hoi An. I’m thrilled with my experience and want to do it again
- 551geoffj00Too scared to try the local food?Great way to safely experience the local food markets. Guide was excellent and not overbearing. Tour was a perfect length and offered an abundance of variety.
- A8072RKpeterr00Weather boundGuide and staff were friendly and informative. Highlight was kayaking ,visiting pearl farm and cave exploring. Unfortunately we had to journey back to the harbour for the night due to winter winds. Would have liked to interact with villagers more. Relatively expensive but it was a small group.
- 166theresao00Local foodExactly what it says on the tin. Lots of local food and stalls. We had a really good guide and the cycling in the busy streets was a nice way of seeing the area. Would highly recommend if you want an authentic insite into Laos cuisine and life. 🇱🇦
- 631brid00Lots of fun and cyclingMyself and my friends really enjoyed this tour with our guide Oun. Oun had really good English and was very interested in showing us and giving us local foods which we really appreciated. We went playing baton which was great fun, my friends and I showed our competitive side! We cycled out of Luang Prabang to a local village and saw how people made saa paper and wood carving. Very enjoyable
- ericdZ2391FL00Beautiful but disappointedWe had a beautiful day but we were also really disappointed. Our guide was really kind but not at all professional. We had no information about the programation of the journey. He always wanted us to pay for extra stuffs (like bus/cable car…) that we had already paid. He wasn’t waiting if we wanted to take a little bit more time in a pagoda or didn’t helped two old people that were doing the tour with us (we, the customer, had to help the seniors, carry their bags and help them out of the boat/bus). Moreover, his english was really bad. Because of that, even if he sometimes (almost never) tried to explain us some stuff about the pagodas, we were not able to understand a word. In comparison to another tour that were nearby, we didn’t learn anything about the pagodas and it’s tradition. Last but not least, it saddens us to say to you, that except the part of the organisation that were helped thanks to you, we could have done exactly the same tour by ourselves. In conlusion, we are disappointed of this tour proposed by Tripadvisor.
- SunnyDebbie00Good experienceGreat day out. Marble Mountains is a really nice place to visit, wear good walking shoes. Not expensive. Easy and cheap to get there and back with Grab car.
- kimtaeh202300We are so lucky because we booked the Sapa bus and tour hereThe best bus we have is in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. The bus from Hanoi to Sapa and bus bus sapa to hanoi is a spa. We have massage beds, private cabins, charging for my phone, the ability to watch movies and listen to music, millions of views on the way, and the best support. We booked trekking tours and Fansipan. We are so lucky because we booked the Sapa bus and tour here. Thank you so much for everything.
- wonminghol00An incredible overnight adventure with the Bai Tu Long Bay CruiseAn incredible overnight adventure with the Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise. The all-inclusive package from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay was seamless and highly enjoyable. It was a unique experience that can only be found here, hands down the best support in Asia! My friends were so happy! Thank you so much!
Buy it with
2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi provided by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Product Overview: 2-day Mai Chau Visit and Da River Boat Trip with round trip from Hanoi
Number of Photos