Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at39 Ngõ HuyệnOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byLocal Tours Vietnam
- 1Old QuarterStop: 3 hours - Admission includedHANOI STREET FOOD WALKING TOUR DAILY DEPARTURE ITINERARY: • Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hour walking tour. • Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons. • Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring. • Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such as:Bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối ( Pillow cake), Nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè ( Sweet gruel soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm ( Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) ……. • Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels.Read more
- You'll end at39 Ngõ Huyện39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, VietnamLocal Tours VietnamSee address & details
39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Local Tours Vietnam
I enjoyed the privacy and the Landscape recreation with amazing view of mountains And the quiet where the number of…
Must visit place in 🇻🇳
Absolutely amazing cruise! Great, helpful, cute staff. The room (captain suit) was perfect, AC worked perfect, bed …
Absolute highlight of our Vietnam holiday!!
We only had time to take a single day trip to from Hanoi to Halong Bay, and our hotel recommended 3 different optio…
Tour was combined with another,not told until on the bus
We were booked to do the Pagoda,boat trip and then the walk up the 500 steps to the temples. When we got on the bus…
Dishonest tour company - DO NOT USE THEM!
My wife and I booked a tour (Ha Long Bay cruise) with this company. More than a month in advance we emailed the tou…
Local Tours Vietnam is unprofessional in every aspects
We can't stress enough NEVER to use Local Tours Vietnam for a travel agent. They never showed up at our hotel. The…
DO NOT USE LOCAL TOURS VIETNAM AS AN AGENT FOR YOUR EXCURSION
We can't stress enough NEVER to use Local Tours Vietnam for a travel agent. We paid for pickup/drop-off fee and my …
EXCELLENT 1 DAY CRUISE
Thank you for the Catamaran team for catering to our every need and making this experience unforgettable. That's wa…
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
This is an incredible experience - I highly recommend it. The description doesn’t truly capture the magic and beau…
Worth pay for the quality
Great cruise on board Jade Sails day boat, The stall were excellent and informative, we were lucky with the weather…
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and had very clear English
Our tour guide, Chou Le was the best tour guide I have ever had. His knowledge of the sites was amazing and his Eng…
Beautiful tour on a little foggy weather
Everything was so perfect of this trip right from the start of with the very comfortable ride with limousine to ver…
Great tour, even in poor weather
I didn't know what to expect considering we took the tour in February and we were forecasted lousy weather with rai…
Let's say that the first part of the tour wasn't exactly fantastic. This has nothing to do with our guide (Quynh wa…
A perfect relaxing day
The staff, facilities, and most importantly the views were absolutely incredible. The transfer from the hotel was p…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Popular: Booked by 2,342 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 170 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours)
Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) on Tripadvisor
How much is Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours)?
Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) price starts from $25.65. Discover and book Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) cancellation policy?
Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours)?
Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) is hosted by Local Tours Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local Tours Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour ( 3 hours) on Tripadvisor