Join in Bai Tu Long bay cruise 2 days 1 night you're immersed in an beautiful lanscape with emerald water, long sandy beaches, amazing grottos, karst mountains... Swan Cruises are organizing well one of the best itinerary in Bai Tu Long bay for 2 days that promise to give you the best services and experiences! Highlights • Enjoy world standard hospitable services and learn more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic Vietnamese language for your next travel destinations • Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area • Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view • Join in sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef • Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning • Great Vietnamese foods • Kayaking through the karst mountains • Visiting cave
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- TRANSPORTATION 2 WAYS : Hanoi Old Quarter - Bai Tu Long bay- Hanoi
- English/French speaking tour guide
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Bai Tu Long bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking class
- Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Bottles of mineral water during your trip
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, insurance on board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Location Name: Free pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarters
- Hanoi, Hanoi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P169
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise?
- Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise price starts from $142.57. Discover and book Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise cancellation policy?
- Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise?
- Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise is hosted by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P169
Reserve your spot
About the operator
BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Joined in September 2014
#281 of 1,751 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
- 599dustina00Amazing! Super comfortable!This was fantastic! I’ve been on a few tours in halong bay and this was absolutely the best. The people organizing this tour are super responsive! We had a million questions beforehand and they were constantly responding within 5 minutes at any time of day over WhatsApp. Everything about this tour was amazing, it’s hard to imagine things going more flawlessly. The cat ba island part especially was a HUGE steal, the place you stay in in cat ba is honestly maybe the nicest resort I’ve ever stayed in in my life, and the price per night is usually wild, the tour company must have a special deal with them. Every person at every part of the tour was perfectly on time and super nice! Everything was very comfortable…no downsides anywhere. They also booked us transportation directly from cat ba at the end of the tour to ninh binh which was awesome.
- roycrawf00Delicious food and great viewsA really good trip with Ken who walked us through the morning market before getting on our bikes to visit food stalls and eat local delicacies. We also cycled out to a local craft village crossing the river twice with some spectacular views. Thanks, Ken and best wishes.
- 449francisn00Superb service from Simply Vietnam TravelWe had the best guide today, Qin. She had so much knowledge to share especially on Bhudha. Wish we had taken the full day tour
- dusl202300The Overnight Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise from Hanoi was an exceptional all-inclusive experience that surpassed expectations.The Overnight Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise from Hanoi was an exceptional all-inclusive experience that surpassed expectations. Sailing through the mesmerizing landscapes of Bai Tu Long Bay and Ha Long Bay offered breathtaking views of limestone karsts and emerald waters. The cruise, with its all-inclusive package, provided comfortable accommodations, delectable meals, and a variety of activities such as cave exploration and swimming. The seamless organization, attentive staff, and the opportunity to witness stunning sunsets and sunrises created lasting memories. In summary, this overnight cruise was a perfect blend of relaxation and adventure, offering an unparalleled escape into the natural beauty of northern Vietnam.
- A2818MFjohnc00Sapa fansipan and sapa trekkingFansipan cable car is perfect for a quick and visually stunning adventure, while Sapa trekking offers a deeper connection to the cultural and natural wonders of the region. Combining both provides a well-rounded exploration of this captivating part of Vietnam. We booked a very good tour at a reasonable price. Thank you so much. Easy to talk with them via WhatsApp at +84886559609 ; Thank you so much Sam and Daisy
- A2818MFjohnc00Hanoi Perfume pagoda tour: amazing tour, beautifulHuong Pagoda is a sacred place for the Vietnamese people. Our family had a wonderful Huong Pagoda tour. Sam and Daisy assisted us greatly to have amazing experiences. The Huong Pagoda is very tranquil and beautiful. The delicious lunch was excellent, with vegetarian options for some members of our family. We booked a tour at a very reasonable price. Thank you, Sam and Daisy. If you want to contact them, send a message via Whatsapp: +84886559609. Thank you!
- Altania00Brilliant ServiceExcellent day trip to Halong Bay with an amazing tour guide, Hung. Although it was raining the day we went. Hung is very friendly & knowledgeable. He was taking photos of us where we couldn’t as we were enjoying the trip. Our waiter on the ship , Son also delivered excellent service on our journey there & back. Son Hung delivered brilliant customer service & we will approach them again on our next visit. Great job guys 😊
- John_Lana_100Best avoidedThe cave at the top of the hill is beautiful, but it was a long journey just for that. One of the two pagodas visited was largely destroyed during the Vietnam war and most of the structures are less than 50 years old. Interesting to visit, but certainly not the "centuries old" experience which was advertised. Also not advertised is the fact that you are expected to paddle the boat rather than sitting back and enjoying the journey. The worst bit was being confronted with bowls of captured turtles "which will die unless you pay a fee to release them into the water". Apparently paying to save a life is good karma, or is is it just a good way for locals to extract money from gullible tourists? Disgusting!
- Annette F00Just do it!Alex was a VERY GOOD and professional tourguide. I loved to cycle with him today and recommend to do so for everbody else :) Thanks a lot, Alex!
- Ingo_Scr00Great town trip with a bike. Take the morning tourMagic bicycle trip with Alex. Great experience throughout day. We always feel safe and had some totally great time. We saw a lot of place, had some great breaks. And the bikes are fine.
- Katie M00Make travel to Hue to Hoi An a fun experience!I’m not sure why there arent more reviews for this booking, they did absolutely amazing! We started the day off with Thịnh Đoàn picking me up from the hotel and I was panicking because I have a couple minutes late, but he said you were in no rush, this is your trip. There was a lot of rainfall last couple days so all of my things were put in plastic bags. (I really didn’t think everything was going to fit, but Thịnh made it happen). Raincoats and boots were needed and the helmet face shield helped tremendously in the rain. We did their typical stops like the highest part of the pass, a beach front lunch spot, picturesque coffee overlook, a French bunker, a pagoda self guided tour spot, and a tomb graveyard. This was a stunning way to enjoy the travel from Hue to Da Nang to Hoi An. I’m thrilled with my experience and want to do it again
- 551geoffj00Too scared to try the local food?Great way to safely experience the local food markets. Guide was excellent and not overbearing. Tour was a perfect length and offered an abundance of variety.
- A8072RKpeterr00Weather boundGuide and staff were friendly and informative. Highlight was kayaking ,visiting pearl farm and cave exploring. Unfortunately we had to journey back to the harbour for the night due to winter winds. Would have liked to interact with villagers more. Relatively expensive but it was a small group.
- 166theresao00Local foodExactly what it says on the tin. Lots of local food and stalls. We had a really good guide and the cycling in the busy streets was a nice way of seeing the area. Would highly recommend if you want an authentic insite into Laos cuisine and life. 🇱🇦
- 631brid00Lots of fun and cyclingMyself and my friends really enjoyed this tour with our guide Oun. Oun had really good English and was very interested in showing us and giving us local foods which we really appreciated. We went playing baton which was great fun, my friends and I showed our competitive side! We cycled out of Luang Prabang to a local village and saw how people made saa paper and wood carving. Very enjoyable
Buy it with
Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise provided by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Product Overview: Amazing Bai Tu Long Bay with round trip from Hanoi - Overnight Swan Cruise
Number of Photos