Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Departure time in the morning from: 11.00 am. Departure time in the afternoon from: 17h & 18.30. Type: Group size: From 1 to 10 persons. Inclusions: 6 Different Street foods, Rice Wine, Egg Coffee.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byHue's Family Cooking School
- 1Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange CenterStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThe Old Quarter (Vietnamese: Phố cổ Hà Nội) is the name commonly given to the historical civic urban core of Hanoi, located outside the Imperial Citadel of Thăng Long. This quarter used to be the residential, manufacturing and commercial center, where each street was specialized in one specific type of manufacturing or commerce. Another common name referring to approximately the same area is the 36 streets (Vietnamese: Hà Nội 36 phố phường), after the 36 streets or guilds that used to make up the urban area of the city.Read more
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Hue's Family Cooking School
Forgot about my booking
I suppose to have dinner with this family my first day in Hanoi. They suppose to pick me up at 6:30pm and after wai…
Immerse in Vietnamese culture and cuisine as you cook traditional dishes with a local chef. I have a great chance t…
Good experience, good family cooking class
My family celebrate the lunar new year in Hanoi in 2019, and Hue's family cooking class is really a meaningful and …
Local cooking class
I was lucky to have joined this cooking class 2x years ago with my daughter still raving about it to her younger si…
Green papaya salad
10/10 would recommend. Hue is very lovely and her family is very welcoming! Food is great and recipes are easy to f…
Wonderful family and unique experience!
A very sweet and always available family! Hue's helped us a lot even before we arrived, she arranged for us a tour …
Way beyond expectations
We had expected to be given a short lesson in the art of spring-roll making; what we got was a genuine welcome into…
Best money spent all trip
We did the cooking school with three friends from 3pm-7:30pm. It was amazing!!!!! We went to the market for 30 minu…
A fun way to meet new friends and learn to cook!
If you have one day in Hanoi, do this class. From now on I'm your fan #1! Learned a lot about the vietnamise cooki…
We were really happy to have chosen this place. Ms Hue gave us the feeling of being a family. She taught us how to …
Ms Hue is awesome!
We had a wonderful time with Ms Hue. My favorite part of the afternoon were learning To make egg coffee and delicio…
Hue's Family Feast
We had a great time with Hue, her husband, and Ahn. We were accommodated in a Oast minute evening tour. Ahn was our…
The best experience in Hanoi
I still cannot forget how wonderful the experience is. Hue picked me up near old quarter by her bike and I was the …
Hue Family Cooking is a "must do"
What an amazing afternoon shopping, cooking, eating, and talking with the Hue family and her colleague Phoung (Ann)…
Warm and homey
Hue came to pick us up at our hotel and we walked in our Old Quarter neighborhood to buy various vegetables. As we…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 468 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,431 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi Foods on Foot tour
Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi Foods on Foot tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi Foods on Foot tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hanoi Foods on Foot tour?
Hanoi Foods on Foot tour price starts from $23.08. Discover and book Hanoi Foods on Foot tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi Foods on Foot tour cancellation policy?
Hanoi Foods on Foot tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Foods on Foot tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hanoi Foods on Foot tour?
Hanoi Foods on Foot tour is hosted by Hue's Family Cooking School. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hue's Family Cooking School on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Foods on Foot tour on Tripadvisor