Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days
By Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days is designed for vistors who get ready at Hanoi and would like to visit top destinations in the North of Vietnam: Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh. You will join 1 day trip to Halong and then to Ninh Binh with small group and luxurious services.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-90, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking guide
- A/C Transports per program
- Biking, Boat trip and Kayaking
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- 3 Lunches as mentioned in itinerary
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lư Ancient Capital
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer free pick-up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter, other areas we meet you at meeting point confirmed after booking
- Hanoi Opera House, 1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P73
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ngoc Son Temple
- One Pillar Pagoda
- Temple of Literature & National University
- Old Quarter
- How much is Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days?
- Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days price starts from $269.24. Discover and book Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days cancellation policy?
- Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days?
- Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days is hosted by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Package Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury Combo Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh 3 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P73
Reserve your spot
Hanoi city tour (L)
Hanoi - Halong Bay (L)
Hanoi - Ninh Binh (L)
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Overated but worth a look.
This was something we saw on a Vietnam YouTube video as a must do. Sadly it was a little overated as there were mo…
3 island and cable car.
Frank our tour guide was excellent and professional in every way. His English was very impressive. It was an aweso…
A bit disappointed with the corals, expected months more.
The pick up was on time. By the time we arrived to the bay, over an hour and half had passed. We went to the first…
The river look so great, wonderfull place to checking
when you come visit Phu Quoc, You must have perfect plan to go : Time, beach to visit, B/c july it's time for rain…
Perfect island holiday
Phu Quoc has it all. Lovely beaches. Beautiful forests. Ancient pagodas. Great food. The world's longest cable car.…
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…