Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Instead of having meals in a fancy restaurant with perfect service, now tourists can choose to visit a typical imperfect Hanoian family, enjoy the atmosphere of a Vietnamese traditional home, sample traditional Vietnamese food and get to know the culture of Hanoian people. Hanoi Home Visit is designed to give tourists an in-depth understanding of Hanoi culture and an authentic experience that could not be found alone.
- Transportation (taxi or minivan or cyclo up to your hotel location)
- Local market visit;
- Cooking demonstration (3 or 4 dishes)
- Soft drinks;
- Cooking recipe kit.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour Guide;
- Other drinks;
- Personal expenses;
- Not wheelchair accessible
- SIC tour for min 2 pax up to 8 pax
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We've actually did an amazing trip that Mr. Xuan Hao prepared which included the countryside as well as a bit of the city of hanói. Well organized, professional and great accommodations in the entire trayectory. The guide was incredibly informative and helpful at all times, safe…
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
What an amazing introduction to Vietnam
From the moment we landed in Vietnam to the day we left Jessi and the team at Vietnam stay exceeded all expectation…
All Vietnam trip from Hanoi to Saigon
They organized for us, a group of 8 friends, a whole journey: from arrival to Laos, flight to Hanoi, flights and jo…
Behind the scenes of Hollywood
It was our first time to travel to Southeast Asia. Our travel time was 20 days, starting in Hanoi then traveled to …
Vietnam with teens
We just came come after 12 wonderful days in Vietnam. We just felt in love with Vietnam. Thanks to Jessi Li who di…
Wonderful experience in Vietnam and Cambodia
We booked with Vietnam Stay our quick 6-day trip through Vietnam and Cambodia. The tips for various hotel options, …
Great travel experience in Cambodia & Vietnam with VietnamStay
Based on a list of things we wanted to see, the people from Vietnamstay created a great custom itinerary and sugges…
Very good agency 👍🏼
I had 7-day trip between Hanoi, Sapa and Halong Bay. Was well planned and executed. Everything was taken care of. T…
Superb Trip arranged by VietnanStay
We had an idea of the itinerary we wanted to follow, which i then sent to VietnamStay. Xuan then contacted us and h…
Wonderful experience with VietnamStay!
My husband and I booked a taylor made trip with VietnamStay. We totally recommend it. The travel agent (Nicolás) is…
Thank you Jessi for organising an amazing 16day holiday everything was beyond expectation I would not hesitate to b…
Great Northern Vietnam Tour
Amazing custom planned family private tour of Northern Vietnam. VietnamStay did a fantastic job of tailoring a tour…
Best way to visit Vietnam with Vietnam Stay
I really recommend Vietnam Stay as the travel agency to organize your trip to Vietnam, really professional and dedi…
Excellent best of Vietnam tour
VietnamStay organized a 17 day “Best of Vietnam” and Cambodia for our family of 6 (14, 18, 49, 49, 76, 76). From H…
We are a family of 4 with one young child and one teenager. We chose this cruise from all of the other offerings a…
Ha Long Bay
We can’t thank enough to Jesse who helped us with the booking of the HaLong Bay Overnight Cruise. She helped us wit…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking
- Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking price starts from $47.44. Discover and book Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking on Tripadvisor
- Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking on Tripadvisor
- Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking is hosted by VietnamStay. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VietnamStay on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Hanoi Market Tour & Home Cooking on Tripadvisor