• Joining a small group tour with professional English speaking local guides
• Including internal Economy flight tickets
• Discovering history of the over thousand years Hanoi Capital
• Cruising on a traditional wooden junk on the emerald waters of the UNESCO World Heritage Site - Halong Bay
• Visiting the imperial city of Hue and enjoying a scenic boat cruise along the Perfume River
• Strolling through the lantern-filled streets of the charming Hoi An Ancient Town
• Soaking up in Saigon, a dynamic city with a complex history and plenty of culture
DAYS 1-4: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY - HOI AN: Arrival in Hanoi, transfer to your hotel. Your wonderful Vietnam tour starts on the 2nd day with visit to Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature and many famous attractions. Enjoy cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets & see Water Puppet show - a uniquely Northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history. Travel to Ha Long Bay, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty for an overnight cruise. Explore the beauties of the Bay including fishing villages, beaches and caves. Enjoy fresh seafood on the boat. Return to Hanoi for flight to Danang then transfer to Hoi An.
DAYS 5-7: HOI AN - HUE : Sightseeing in the tiny charming town of Hoi An with optional to explore the country side by easy biking. Travel to Hue with stops at white sand of Lang Co Beach and the top of Hai Van Pass. Explore Hue imperial city including the Royal Citadel, an elaborate emperors' tomb and Thien Mu Pagoda by scenic boat trip.
DAYS 8-10: SAIGON: Fly to Saigon. Explore Saigon City including War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and shopping at the bustling Ben Thanh Market. Optional to visit Mekong Delta and the underground city during Vietnam War called Cu Chi Tunnels or be free to explore Saigon your way.
Note: Optional tours with surcharge - please book in advance and you pay on spot