Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour
By Wati Travel
Join this tour, you will have a chance to see the most beautifull moment of Hanoi of sunset time and riding through the spectacular sites of Hanoi such as French Quarter, Long Bien Bridge, West Lake where you enjoy the sunset time and taking the great pictures. After sunset view from West Lake, ride pass small alley where you can see how people live, also stopover at B52 lake where you could learn of history. The tour will close with a visit at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and delicious dinner before getting back to the hotel.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Location Name: Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi, Hanoi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52161P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour?
- Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour price starts from $57.20. Discover and book Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour cancellation policy?
- Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour?
- Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour is hosted by Wati Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wati Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52161P68
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
An Ordeal of a Journey
On my outbound trip to Sapa from Hanoi, the meeting point was nowhere near where I was told to go and the coordinat…
Fun and memorable experience
We spent the morning at Paradise Cave (1km) and the afternoon Dark Cave + zip line + mud bath + kayak. While the …
very dangerous trip.
they tell you to go on the # 2 tour adventure. but not that you are on a tight rope with the feed on wet rocks ...…
Best day ever.
Travelled with my 2 kids at 9 amd 13 years.. They had the best time. It was so fun and so beautiful. Would deffentl…
Best thing we did in Vietnam
This day trip may have been the best thing we’ve done in Vietnam!! It was fun, exhilarating, beautiful and a great …
Ninh Binh Day Tour
Amazing day tour organised by Wati Travel, Kimmy was our tour guide, he was funny, informative and nice. We had a g…
An excellent tour: better than expected!
Disclaimer: I tend to shy away from organized trekking tours. I'm from an area with many opportunities for independ…
Amazing scenery and adventurous hike through the mountains!
We had a great time on this tour to Bach Ma National Park. Mother Nature gave us a perfectly clear day which made f…
Cancelled 10.30 pm the night before due to overbooking
January 15 I wrote to Wati travel about the possibility of going on this trip the next day (two persons). They conf…
We booked this trip through our hotel who use Wati Travel. What an amazing day trip. Even though it rained all day …
The best trekking I ever did
We did it in the dry season and it was absolutely amazing, it was really through the middle of the jungle. We did t…
Our tour guide was Huan and the driver was Ha. We had a beautiful day on the water. The weather wasn’t too hot an…
Hard work but worth it!
I'm not a hiker... more a city girl but I really enjoyed the 'hard' hike. Guide was super nice. Swam in the little …
A great day out!
We organised a day trip to Halong Bay with our Hotel in Hanoi. Huy picked us up from the hotel promptly. He asked u…
Well worth the visit
We did this in very late 2019. It was a very wet and misty start to the hike, but the fresh air and scenery through…