Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Exploring Hanoi by motorbike means you can dodge the traffic and cover more ground than a regular tour. On this half-day tour, take in landmarks such as the Long Bien Bridge, the Hanoi Opera House, and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum; hop off to stroll around the Old Quarter; and admire views of the West Lake and Huu Tiep lake.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Motorbike City ToursStop: 4 hoursMorning Tours 8:00am – 12:30pm (Lunch included at the end) Afternoon Tours 1:00pm – 5:30pm (Lunch included at the beginning) Duration: 4.5 hours Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location You’ll be greeted by our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey. We use a fleet of brand new 2018 + 2019 Honda Lead scooters equipped with PASSENGER BACKRESTS for comfort, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do. From there the adventure begins! Our bike tours will take you through the winding labyrinth of back streets and alleys of the innermost parts of Hanoi, to the sprawling city scapes and beautiful architecture that line the main streets. Along the way our knowledgeable guides will tell you stories of the rich history and fun facts of all the must see landmarks of Hanoi. From the famous opera house, to the crashed remnants of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” bomber that reached its final resting place in a small lake. Catch a glimpse into the lives of the locals and see the bustling markets full of life and vibrancy. As we exit the city we pass the Long Bien bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built during the French colonial time over 100 years ago. As the tour takes you out of the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll be welcomed into the more quiet and contemplative side of Hanoi. Surrounded by green gardens with farmland stretching in all directions, you’ll enter the canopy of guava and banana trees as our tour leads you down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside- The Banana island . From there, the tour carries on, leading you along the shores of the West Lake as the cool breeze off the water cools you down before heading back to the narrow alleys leading to Huu Tiep lake and the legendary Reunification Train Street. On our trip we will visit a local family and have chance to talk to the owner who is a war veteran about his interesting stories of our country from his childhood to modern Vietnam and its legacy as well as learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs. Finally your whirlwind tour wraps up as we make our way back to the city to rest and recharge. Your tour will come to a close at a authentic eatery for lunch and a local cafe, a famous spot for Vietnamese egg coffee. Dressing standard: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Inclusions: Pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour Guide, latest honda Lead 2018 scooter equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks, high quality full-face helmets with glass and raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks.Read morePass byLong Bien BridgeOld Quarter
- Ride on the back of a motorbike with a local guide
- Delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Hanoi hotel
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
- Fun and enthusiastic tour guide
- Helmets and raincoats
- Local lunch
- Experienced and licensed drivers
- Good quality motorbike
- Pickup & drop off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything not mention above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is more of an experience than a tour as you don’t stop off at locations. Although you do have a great lunch and stop for egg coffee and learn about the food. You get to see so much of the wider city and it’s liberating and so much fun to be on the back of the bike! My…
2 Helpful votes
Response from Davids_Lg, Manager at Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours
Responded Mar 6, 2020
Dear Jo, Thank you very much for travelling with us and giving nice compliments about our company. We are really happy to hear that you have enjoyed your trip with us. As indicated in our itinerary, Our tours are one-of-a-kind and really different from most others out there as we take guests off the beaten path through the meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys to show authentic places and hidden gems of Hanoi. We only pass outside main tourist attractions because we believe people can do by themselves. This is the reason we organize motorbike tours. However we do stop on our unique itinerary: We stop at: Banana island to show people a canopy of guava, banana trees and farmland. We stop at : Long Bien Bridge - an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built during the French colonial time over 100 years ago. We stop at : the legendary Reunification Train Street. We stop at : Huu Tiep Lake - where a B-52 “Flying Fortress” bomber reached its final resting place in a small lake. We stop at : local restaurant to taste local food for lunch. We stop at : a local coffee to enjoy unique egg coffee and a few more depend on time availability. At all stops our guide will give information and explanations as well as time for you to ask questions you may have and also time to take photos, drink water. We try to make the best of your time within limited 4.5 hours so you can have a no hassle tour and in the mean time see more of the Hanoi that most people would miss without travelling with us. We also use a fleet of brand new 2018 + 2019 Honda Lead scooters equipped with PASSENGER BACKRESTS for comfort, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do. I hope with my explanations our guests will understand more about us and services we provide. If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Hotline 24/7 or Whatsapp +84(0)98 840 2008 Happy travels Mike - Motorbike City Tours Operator
our Guide was wonderful Tan and Huahoa !! This is by far the best experience I have from Hanoi!! They took us everywhere, from important historical sites to banana plantations. I highly recommend this incredible experience!!
Just back from a great tour with Anh, Anna & Roy on the Hanoi City Insights tour. We started, in the rain, by visiting Long Bien Bridge, then off to the Opera House, a visit to Train Street in time for the 0900 train, around the political embassy area before stopping at the site…
Date of experience: February 2020
We had a fantastic night with our tour guides and had some amazing food!!! Would recommend very highly was lots of fun
Date of experience: February 2020
This is one of our best experiences ever. To see Hanoi you have to join the traffic and this is what this tour does. Never for one moment did we feel unsafe. Q and Lillie were our guides and were so knowledgeable and caring. The tour took us many places which are off the…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Motorbike City Tours
Exhilarating scooter tour of Hanoi
What an exhilarating experience with our wonderful drivers, Ang and Lily! They were so charming, attentive and exc…
Incredible Hanoi Tour
My wife and I came to Vietnam to celebrate 30 years of marriage. We spent our day with two wonderful young tour gui…
Great tour and amazing food
We were picked up on time by Anh & Lily and taken on a nice tour of the city. They took us to 4 different eating pl…
Hanoi motorbike tout
Even though it was raining (quiet heavily at times) we both thoroughly enjoyed seeing some of the Hanoi main Touris…
Hà Nội by Night - Foodie Motor Bike Tour
One of the best Food Tours I've ever done. Really enjoyed this tour with Lily being my driver doing an excellent jo…
Pleasure and an amazing company
.Amazing Tour,Professionalism and a safe and amazing ride I would never have gotten to places where we came.Differe…
Hanoi Scooter Tour with Hoa and Tan.
We had a lovely Tour with Hoa and Tan. They were so friendly and nice and gave us so much information about Hanoi a…
Great night food tour
It was a lot of fun hopping through restaurants trying different food. I ate so much that night ! Ginger is great…
Just had a ball, on the back of the motorbike, with my very own personal guide Hoa, whizzing around Hanoi, eating…
Loved this experience so much!! Lovely and very knowledgable guides, and such a fun experience of what we otherwise…
Entertaining and Super Filling!
We hit the ground running and this was our first activity in Hanoi. My tour guide, Ryan Rachel, was entertaining,fu…
An Adventure Worthy of 6 Stars
HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!! WE LOVED IT. It was very exciting on a scooter going through the crazy Hanoi city traffic l…
Do this when you’re in Hanoi!
We were a little reluctant to get on a scooter in the city but we’re so glad we did! Our fantastic guides ( Anh & …
Mot, Hai, Ba, VooOoOoOoOoOo!
It can be very overwhelming in a new city to decide what and where to eat. Ha Noi definitely has a lot of options w…
A must do!
Anh and Lily were fabulous guides. It's like having your own personal guide who helps you to experience some of the…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 574 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 327 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours
Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours on Tripadvisor
How much is Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours?
Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours price starts from $59.00. Discover and book Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours cancellation policy?
Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours?
Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours is hosted by Motorbike City Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Motorbike City Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours on Tripadvisor