Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike
By Street Food Tours Hanoi
Bat Trang is famous for a large range of high quality ceramic products like bowl, dish, pot, cup, wine pot, a big flower-vase, leg lamp, lime-pot, big-bellied jar, pictures... Join in this tour to explore their production process. Enjoy the rural Red River landscape on the way to Bat Trang pottery village Explore the hancraft proccess of ceramic production Go shopping for unique ceramic items to take home Join in making ceramic things by yourself
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Motorbike with high quality helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide
- Fees for making ceramic items by yourself
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tips (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Customer's hotel in The old Quarter Address: Customer's hotel in The Old Quarter Dates: See Availability Return point: Pick up and drop off at the customer's hotel in the Old Quarter
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69188P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike?
- Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike price starts from $62.06. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike cancellation policy?
- Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike?
- Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike is hosted by Street Food Tours Hanoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Street Food Tours Hanoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by Motorbike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69188P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Crossing Vietnam TourStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Authentic Bat TrangSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great day out
Great day out, Andy was fantastic he showed and taught us a lot about the culture Thank you so much.
Great street food tour
Wonderful food tour with an excellent guide. The selection of street foods from Hanoi was excellent as was the Egge…
Street food in Hanoi
Had an amazing time at the street food tour conducted by Little Tea. The guide was a young college girl Hannah who …
My husband and I had an amazing experience with our tour guide Linh. She's kind, friendly, takes good pictures and …
Awesome Trip at Perfume Pagoda
Again we had Mr. Nam, a 25 yrs old gentleman who very well educated, well informed and patient guide from this tour…
Day trip to perfume pagoda
My wife and I had a wonderful time on this day trip. Harry, the tour guide, was very friendly and informative. It e…
A zoo in the best way
The Old Quarter Night Market is a veritable street fair of loud music, tasty food, great prices and fun in general.…
Informative day out from Hanoi
Perfume pagoda day trip from Hanoi We were collected bright and early from our hotel and put into a 21 seater air …
Loved the Perfume Pagoda tour
The tour was the only day trip we took from Hanoi. Our guide Thang (Victor) is from the area and provided great sto…
Did a walking street eats tour with Bruce (tour guide). He introduced us to egg coffee, Pho, freshly made craft bee…
Lots of steps! Not for the faint hearted.
Firstly the travel - This trip used many forms of transport to get there. Much of the day was spent travelling. T…
Over sold chaos in a box
This was a seemingly good way to the city in a timely way very economically. WELL..we ended up getting tired of wai…
Brilliant food tour
Just experienced an amazing 3 hour street food tour from Hanoi Street food tour The guide Sonny was excellent. She …
Street food tour with Alex
Alex was very informative and knows each place really well. I had fun walking around Hanoi. I learned so much. Defi…
Street food tour with Alex
Alex was informative and provided local and insider information. He provided suggestions for other restaurants to v…