Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta...
Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan...
Sapa - Cat Cat - Sin Chai -...
47c Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Deluxe 4-berth sleeping train Hanoi - Lao Cai/Sapa (, you will share the cabin with other tourists)
- Transfer from Lao Cai train station to Sapa Town by mini van
- Soft-sleeping bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Accommodation: 1 night in Sapa 3-star Hotel and 1 night at Homestay
- All meals as mentioned on above itinerary (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Sightseeing fees.
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Tips and Personal expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Crossing Vietnam Tour
Great time with Phoenix
Phoenix had a good line up food planned and explained what everything was. She offered to take each of us back to o…
Trip to Tam Coc and Mua Caves
I really recommend this agency and one of thier consultant which is Jenny, she was really well prepared and profess…
Hanoi half day
Good trip worth the money. Knowledgeable guide. Wish he would cut out the quizzes and just talk about the link loca…
Sensational Alex H.....!!!
Having just arrived in Hanoi we booked this only three hours in advance through TripAdvisor and it worked a treat. …
Private food tour
Had a very good tour with Alex. We tried several foods in different areas of the old town. Alex explains how to eat…
Enjoyable Food Tour
Our friendly guide, Lizzy, brought us around French Quarter and Old Quarter sampling various Vietnamese street food…
We really enjoyed the trip. Tour guide picked us from our hotel which was great, he was really helpful with everyt…
Hanoi Streetfood Tour with Mr Lucas
We booked the streetfood group tour with crossing vietnam for just 18 USD. Our guide Mr. Lucas (Luong Me) made the …
Awesome food tour with Lucas
This walking food tour was one of the best things I did in Hanoi. Lucas was an excellent guide and made me & my fri…
Private street food tour
We had a wonderful time with Alex, he was an excellent tour guide. Shared all sorts of insights about the food, cul…
We took the private tour with Alex - it was absolutely fantastic. We really enjoy sampling local foods and the tour…
Food tour with Dan!
We went on this tour on our first night in Hanoi. Dan was an excelent guide and gave us a very good insight in the …
The trip was very well organized from the pickup and drop. My tour guide(Tracy) was very knowledgeable about all th…
A Day to remember
The day tour was much more than expected n all credit for this goes to our guide Le Dan n the driver. The trip was …
City tour in hanoi
Tracy is very helpful and very informative with the history of Vietnam especially Hanoi. Her English is very unders…
- Y Linh Ho, Giang Ta Chai Village, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi
What time does Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi start?
Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi will start at 10:00 PM. Discover and book Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
How much is Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi?
Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi price starts from $168.00. Discover and book Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
What is the Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi cancellation policy?
Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi?
Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi is hosted by Crossing Vietnam Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crossing Vietnam Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sapa Trek 3 days 3 nights small group tour - Homestay and Hotel from Hanoi on Tripadvisor