Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha bay
Lan Ha bay - Viet Hai village
Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
79 Lý Nam Đế, Cửa Đông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Welcome drink with warm/cold towel
- A/C transfer Hanoi- Hai Phong- Hanoi
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Squid fishing, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Music performance
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Trung Trang Cave
- Entry/Admission - Viet Hai Village
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- All other services not stated above
- Surcharge for far pick-up (contact us)
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, Solar New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Special activity subject to weather or seasonal conditions.
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice depending of the weather and operating conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
This cruise is awesome, very nice boat, super great service and staff. Rooms are very nice, get the executive room with your own balcony for sure. Food was excellent! I would just warn that you do get taken off this boat on day 2 for a whole day excursion on another day boat,…
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Halong Bay Tours
Great tour but could book directly through the boat
The tour itself was incredible; we went on the Stellar of the Seas boat for a 3 day, 2 night cruise. The boat was …
We had a overnight Cruise with Emeraude which started about midday. After embarking there were welcome drinks as w…
Very interesting water tourism
Tourism on the water in a boat with approximately 30 people. Also, get off the boat then use a small boat down the …
Great tour ...Not so great a drive
The tour itself was excellent. The drive from Hanoi not so good. The driver didn’t speak any English and the van wa…
Our tour guide was excellent, very funny and informative. Bus was clean. Boat and food were average. Experience wor…
Best of the North 6 days - Wonderful and memorable!
The most important part of any tour you book is the efficiency of your agency to ensure all pickups, deliveries, an…
Good tour with knowlegable guide
Luckily this tour only had 16 tourists which made it far more personable and efficient. The guide, Hong, was person…
Reliable Tour Booking Service
We booked our Halong Bay cruise through this company and found them to be efficient, helpful, and informative. Ques…
A very enjoyable trip and an extremely beautiful scenery. It's an absoluet must-see if you are visiting Vietnam.
Special place to visit
A must seen place in Vietnam. Very famous and beautiful place to visit. You can take Day long tour in Halong bay or…
We had a memorable 2 days 1 night on Lavender cruise in Halong Bay. The bay is really majestic with many islets aro…
Wonderful Trip Through Halong Bay
My partner and I loved our trip through Halong Bay with Majestic Cruises. Our guide, Hero, got out of the tour bus …
Exceeded All Expectations
Halong Bay Dragon Legend 2, two night trip. We cannot say enough good about this trip in Halong and Bai Tu Long…
great views and interesting cave
The bay and its surrounding rocks, where monkeys play freely offered ecstatic views from our boat. At the end of t…
Private balcony room - Amazing
We felt like royalty walking into our room to find we had our own balcony!! So very luxurious. The food was amazing…
- Lan Ha Bay, Trung Trang Cave, and 4 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,431 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights
What time does La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights start?
La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor
How much is La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights?
La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights price starts from $392.92. Discover and book La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor
What is the La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights cancellation policy?
La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book La Pinta cruise 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor