Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group
By Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
Ba Be National Park is centred around a vast lake enveloped by chalky karsts and thick tropical jungles. This trip takes you deep into Ba Be National Park and on to the waters of Ba Be Lake. On this two-day tour, you will experience local hospitality from an ethnic minority family, take a tranquil river trip, explore caves and see the landscape change from rice cultivation to forests to towering mountains.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 11-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A/C transfer
- 1 night at homestay
- Boat trip on Ba Be lake
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals: 1 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinners
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- Entry/Admission - Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guests do not stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, we meet at Hanoi Opera House
- Hanoi, Hanoi
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group?
- Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group price starts from $164.11. Discover and book Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group cancellation policy?
- Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group?
- Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group is hosted by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Package Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Ba Be Lake 2 days trekking with small group on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P42
Hanoi - Ba Be lake
Ba Be Lake - Hanoi
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The river look so great, wonderfull place to checking
when you come visit Phu Quoc, You must have perfect plan to go : Time, beach to visit, B/c july it's time for rain…
Perfect island holiday
Phu Quoc has it all. Lovely beaches. Beautiful forests. Ancient pagodas. Great food. The world's longest cable car.…
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…