Ride on the back of a motorbike with a local female guide Delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Hanoi hotel Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking female tour guide
- Drink include
- 01 bottle of water, a cup of egg coffee and local dessert.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Destination tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi
- All other drinks, extra food portions, tips for local guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup is available from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Please wait in your hotel lobby prior to pickup. If your hotel is located outside this area, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- 47 P. Hàng Bông, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam 47 Hang Bong street
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8643P52
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child ticket: Age 5-11
- Children aged 0-4 are free of charge
- Should anyone in your traveling party have any dietary requirements please specify at the time of booking
- Hotel pick up and drop off is available from the Old Quarter only
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide?
- Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide cancellation policy?
- Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide?
- Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide is hosted by Crossing Vietnam Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crossing Vietnam Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8643P52
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at47 P. Hàng BôngOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chua Tran QuocStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Heritage HouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Train StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Phung Hung Mural StreetStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Cafe MinhStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Crossing Vietnam Tour
Joined in November 2013
#11 of 559 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 345sheenan00Foodie tourExcellent food recommendations and some great advice for where to go and have great food. Thank you Gene!
- Nomad4425851743200Hanoi tourEric đi very nice to us on the tour today. He show us a lot of funny stuff in Hanoi. Really recommend him
- simongR6866BW00Awesome tour with finest Hanoi cuisine!Tien was a super friendly guide that showed us some of the best food places in the Old Quarter! You can customize your tour as you wish, he always asked for our preferences and also provided us with info other than food - all in all a very pleasing and wonderful experience. Can absolutely recommend!
- Getaway3446507086100Walking Tourwe had a food tour at 12PM, although the weather was quite hot but Lucas gave us a good experience. This is the first time we have been to Hanoi, this tour in addition to cuisine has more information about Hanoi's old town. Very good
- Global6328756280200Interesting Food TourEric was a very helpful guide. The tour was interesting and we could even try and cook some food on our own. Eric also asked for allergies and took very good care of us.
- BackPacker47492800Eric was amazing and nice shoesI would like to give a glowing review to Eric, the Hanoi food tour guide. Eric's knowledge of the city's cuisine and culture was truly impressive, and he took the time to make sure that every member of the tour group was engaged and enjoying themselves. He was friendly, warm, and passionate about sharing his love of Hanoi's food with others. I can't recommend him enough!
- sofiay24500Foodie TourEric , our tour guide, was very accomodating. The tour was a good eye opener to Vietnamese cuisine . A different experience having a train pass by infront of you , up close.
- 875marianay00Best guide ever!I was lucky to ended up with The Best Tour Agent ever, Lana is awesome, she help me with absolutely everything in my stay in Vietnam. She was very patient and helpful. She help me to arrange every single tour I made in my state in Vietnam. In Hanoi I do the street food walking tour, the Moto bike city sighting tour, I went to Ninh binh, I get tickets to the poppet water show, she even helped me arrange the transportation to the airport, etc! I was lucky to have her help. I really recommend her
- Roving3630006771500Hanoi Scooter TourHad a great day with Duc and Tai. They were really great tour guides. Friendly, pleasant and their English was very good. It was easy to chat to them and was great riding along on the various famous sites of Hanoi, including the legendary Train street. Very highly recommend using their services 👌 👏 👍
- Claire S00Excellent trip!It was very cool to see how incense was made. The village was such a unique experience. Eric was very informative and helpful.
- hannahsT9331AG00Incense tour and Train StreetUnique experience seeing how incense was made. Also enjoyed drinking coffee while watching the train pass. Thank you, Eric!
- GillianIRE00Great food tourFantastic trip; food was incredible and Eric our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. Would defo recommended to anyone considering a food tour
- kcspark00Brilliant Hanoi Food TourEric was a brilliant guide. Really enjoyed trying the local cuisine in Hanoi which I would have not known about. Highly recommend.
- 415billyr00An amazing fun experience with EricEric is an amazing tour guide and the food was 5 out of 5! I would highly recommend Eric if you are choosing this year!
- castejondp00Amazing experience in HanoiEric was amazing and friendly during all the tour. He explained us all the things in a very clear way, and made us discover the vietnamise culture in a very realistic way. The food that he delivered to us was just unbelievable. Definitely recommend him as your tourist guide to discover Hanoi when you are a bit hungry.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
because of the culture, the people and the nature this was my best journey since now! Iam happy to book with crossing Vietnam tours because of the Great Organisation. Drivers always in time and friendly, clean cars, helpful guides.
Written February 1, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide provided by Crossing Vietnam Tour
Product Overview: Ha Noi Sightseeing Motorbike Tour with Female Tour Guide
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos