Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer
By Booking Car
Sapa is a one of Vietnam’s most popular destinations, but with no nearby airport the only option for getting there is to travel by road or rail and, despite being only 380 kilometres from Hanoi, it’s a time-consuming exercise whichever route you take, so choose carefully.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi city or Hanoi airport or at your requested address in Hanoi city
- Noibai Airport, Hanoi Vietnam
- Hanoi, Hanoi
- Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16035P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer?
- Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer price starts from $226.67. Discover and book Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer?
- Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer is hosted by Booking Car. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking Car on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16035P15
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great transport service provider.
Excellent service and highly dependable. Very good and prompt communication with good rates offered. Recommended!
Totally easy and recommend
Very easy to contact via WhatsApp. I contacted driver at the Phu Quoc airport hours before landing in Hanoi. He had…
Great service - would highly recommend
Great service, Hoang was very helpful and communicative. We left a hat in the taxi and he was incredibly kind and h…
Five Star Taxi Service to Airport (Excellent!)
I was staying in the center of Hanoi and had used Mr. Dai and his company for an excellent day trip to Trang An Par…
Commuting service in Vietnam
The ‘to airport and back’ service was proactive and anticipating all possibilities (such as traffic congestion and …
Excellent service, driver on time, waiting for us? I Highly recommend them. Excellent car also, very comfortable. …
Professional and courteous service. Person was at the airport with a placard. The taxi was clean and the driver dri…
Our trip to Vietnam was made so easy using this service. Our driver was very polite and helpful we also visited hal…
It was quick and efficient, the driver picked us straight from arrival and dropped us off at the hotel.
Fantastic - wouldn’t change anything. Driver was friendly and drove very well. Would recommend to anyone
Driver Mr. Dai
Very good all round experience with driver, Mr Dai: prompt pick-up from my hotel in Hanoi, very clean, spacious and…
Professional and friendly driver. Spoke good English and drove safely! Got me to a hard-to-find guesthouse outside …
Mr Hoang's airport transfer is always very professional. I highly recommend their service. I lived in Hanoi for 4 y…
Touring Ninh Binh
I had an excellent experience. My driver Lee was polite, punctual and stayed in Ninh Binh the 48 hours I was there …
Easy driver and nice trip
Hello, we did a return from Hanoi to Sapa and back to Hanoi airport and it was good, easy and the driver was really…