If you want me to arrange a car to pick you up at the airport, please give us the detail of your flight (your arrival time and flight number), then we will arrange everything for you.
• Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 11 passengers. (this to allow room for your luggage ).
• Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi is the largest in the north of Vietnam. It is 35 km from the city centre, and the travel time to or from the city centre is approximately 45 minutes (1hour in peak times) There have been many difficulties for travelers who call taxis’ for transferring from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi. Guests are sometimes charged too highly, or taken to wrong hotels or destinations.
• When you arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, you’ll see your name on our staffs’ hand sign board. Our drivers will wait for their passengers at the “Arrivals” area, where other drivers are also waiting with name boards. If you arrive at Noi bai Airport and do not see your name on a board, you or our driver, may be waiting in the wrong lobby. There are two Arrival lobbies, A and B, and if you cannot find the driver please go to the “Information Desk ” and call us
• Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
• The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.