Lan Ha Bay located in the South East of CatBa Town with 7,000 ha. The 300 or so karst islands and limestone share the same amazing scene as Halong Bay but with additional attraction of numerous white –sand beaches and more floating house of local fishermen. Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes. Highlights: • Transfer by Luxury Van • Overnight on cozy luxury cabin in small cruise • Kayaking in beautiful area Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-70, max of 20 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Overnight accommodation (single cabin will be arranged upon request with extra single supplement)
- All activities: kayaking
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarters
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Dark & Light Cave
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Soft drink and Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Single supplement
- Others not mentioned above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- * Please provide your hotel address (free pick-up and drop-off if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district. exactly pick up time will be confirm after we received your booking & hotel location). * We are able to pick up at some Airbnb and homestay in the Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem disitrict). Kindly advise us clearly location for pick up when you make reservation and send it to us. Thanks.
- Hanoi Opera House, 1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam * If you stay outside of the Old Quarter, please visit our meeting point: Hanoi Opera House, 1 Tràng Tiền Street, Hoàn Kiếm District
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather, possible strong wind, cyclone, fog
- Bring your passport with valid visa, insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay?
- 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay price starts from $138.90. Discover and book 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay cancellation policy?
- 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay?
- 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay is hosted by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P26
Reserve your spot
HANOI – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY...
LAN HA BAY - HANOI (B, BRUNCH)
About the operator
BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Joined in September 2014
#270 of 1,668 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
- sbowen198600Great timeHad a great time on our three day, two night trip to Ba Be Lake with Harry. Spent the time with the Tran Thuc homestay and they were so warm, friendly and welcoming. Food was superb. Harry was very knowledgeable, friendly and funny. The area was very beautiful
- 905guidog00A must see!Thank you very much for this tour. It was great! Tuyen (chocolate) our guide was really good, likeable and funny. The caves are really a must see. And the lunch was the best, I had with a tour so far here in Vietnam. Please do not change anything!!!! Best regards Guido
- bitishom00An excursion to rememberThis was an unforgettable experience. Did Paradise Cave and Dark Cave combo. Victor was such a personable tour guide and he definitely livened spirits. Furthermore, he was readily available to take pictures. He anticipated our needs. Do not even worry about lunch, the portion sizes are just right and they have options available for those that are vegetarian/vegan.
- Julien P00Very goodVery good trip overall packed with all kinds of activities , and a special thanks to our guide, Hung ou Héro, for making the trip even more enjoyable.
- Dan M00Ninh Binh Full DayWe had an incredible full day at Ninh Binh. The bike ride through the village and rice fields was fun and easy (flat with little traffic). The bikes were in great condition. Visiting a local home was interesting. The restaurant lunch was delicious and plentiful. As we started on the boat ride the rains came but only for short time. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Finished the day with a tour of Hoa Lu which was informative. What made the day special was our guide Tom. He was courteous, knowledgeable, funny and ensured all of our needs were met. Our driver was also excellent. We would highly recommend this tour.
- gayles7200Fantastic caves to exploreWonderful caves with informative guides to maximize your learning experience. Great opportunity to explore by foot in the morning and by dragon boat in the afternoon. Excellent local food for lunch. Will likely encourage you to go back for more!
- naos81200Higher price than local peopleHundreds of local people, families gathered to see the show because it's national holiday. Private transfar from Hanoi town 30-40 min. Swow was nice. 50-70 artists perform on huge creative stage with lazer beams. Conbination of traditional musical & puppet show. Should take seat right front of the stage for better view. I expected performances with taste of spectacle, adventure and thrill, but this is not a circus. Can't including everything at once. Fee is 15-20 USD higher than that for local people including transfer service from down town Hanoi. No tour guide. Car driver even doesn't know the name, what kind of show he is bringing customers to. But it doesn't matter for me. Foreign people price with double standard is common in Vietnam, so it's not surprising. Next time I will try to get it by local agency.
- michaelfJ6043GT00Go with BCfamilytoursThis day was so much fun. We were picked up on time from our hotel and visited a local market. Our guide taught us about the herbs and vegetables that we we later use in our cooking class. Next we had a ride on a bamboo boat and caught some crabs. On to the cooking class which was so well run. All the ingredients were laid out for us and the staff maid Chef’s of us all. We then ate our cooking in the company of fellow travelers. This tour was well organised and we would like to mention Daisy and Sam from BCfamily tours. They organised our whole trip to Vietnam and were our constant travel virtual companions. They kept us up to date and help promptly with all our enquires. Well done BCfamilytours!
- Michael F00BCfamilytours.com Ha Long BayHa Long Bay is one of those very special places made better if you go through a good company. BCfamilytours.com looked after us a made out trip wonderful. Super smooth transfers from our hotel in Hanoi was a good start. We were met at the boat checkin by Mr Son. This guy is so professional and made sure all of our boat trip ran perfectly. The activities were great and the food delicious. Mr Son, Mr Jim, Mr Mickey and the rest of the crew work very hard to make everything perfect. Let BCfamilytours.com look after you. We did and are happy to travel with them every time we come to Asia. Thank you Daisy and Sam.
- PBacaniJr00Bagets '83 of SMUHS, Bayombong, NV, Philippines Halong bay cruise escapade!Our team has a very good time and my friends are impressed with your class A service. Food was also delicious and our guide Peter is very friendly and accomodating. Surely I and my friends would be recommending you to our relatives and friends.👍
- elsiel54300Serene day tripMuch less tourists compared to Trang An, Bai Dinh which makes it a serene trip. Guide Minh is very knowledgable about the area as he lives there. Eager to share stories about the temple and answer questions. Lunch was great with good variety of dishes.
- teulaert00Great tour to see these impressive cavesGreat tour, fun tour guides and a tasty lunch! Our family liked every bit of it. The caves we're very impressive, especially the Paradise cave. I've been to caves before but the size of these caves is really mind blowing.
- Roving5700441507300Super cool !It’s was really good! The first was insane! The lunch was good and I loved the boat trip, really relaxing at the end of the trip :) The guide was really interesting ! The trip started at 8:15 and ended around 16:30
- nicola m00Paradise Cave + Phong Nha caveAmazing experience, the caves and the boat trip were fantastic. Special thanks to our guide Thang, very nice and efficient.
- 464juank00Worst food in vietnmThe boat is nice but they have the worst food in all vietnam, and the cruise have not ammenities, i dont reccomend at all. Many other better options
Buy it with
2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay provided by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Product Overview: 2-day overnight cruise Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay
Number of Photos