2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi
If one is looking for a unique place that cannot be found anywhere else in Vietnam, Sapa is just the right choice. Though Vietnam is known for its beach landscape with luxury resort, the mountainous area is no less charming. Resides at an elevation of 1,600 meters above the sea level, Sapa is a mountainous district in the northwest of Vietnam, located about 38 km from Lao Cai City and 376 km from Ha Noi – the capital city of Vietnam.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Train Hanoi - Lao Cai ( 4 soft -sleeping berth in one cabin)
- Luxury limousine bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Shared bus Lao Cai - Sapa
- Hotel 3 stars
- Private English speaking guide
- All meals as mention in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks, Tips for guide, other personal expenses and VAT taxes.
- Departure details
- Location Name: Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem district Location Address: Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Hanoi, Hanoi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55929P140
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All price is in USD per person.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi?
- 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi price starts from $206.74. Discover and book 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi cancellation policy?
- 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi?
- 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi is hosted by Vietnam Blue Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Blue Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3 days. Discover and book 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55929P140
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Vietnam Blue Tours
Joined in March 2014
#121 of 576 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- GavinDaniel1300Amazing night away!I would highly recommend Erina Cruise! We had the 2 day 1 night, which included kayaking and an excursion to a cave. Food was excellent, so much food and so much to choose from. Sophie was our waitress for the trip and she was amazing, especially with my girlfriend who is vegetarian and has an egg allergy, ensuring the chefs cooked her special courses and at the buffet walking her around explaining which dishes she could and couldn’t eat. The views are magnificent, and relaxing on deck and using the pool made the trip. Overall I would say it was worth the price, even if it was quite expensive. For 2 days of activities, 4 meals and a nights accommodation, all to a high standard, once you add it all together it’s not actually that expensive! Drinks are not included, so prepare to factor that into your budget, although they are not too expensive. We were going to arrange our own transport as it seemed expensive to use theirs, but we are so glad we didn’t in the end. We might have saved around $10 using buses, but being picked up from our hotel lobby and dropped back in their luxury bus added to the comfort, especially as finding the dock you set sail from would be quite difficult.
- Ale259200SuperexperienceI had an absolutely wonderful stay at this cruise. The staff was incredibly welcoming and attentive, ensuring that every aspect of my visit was seamless and enjoyable. The room was spacious, impeccably clean, and beautifully designed, providing a truly luxurious experience. Additionally, the on-site dining options were exquisite, offering a delightful culinary journey. I highly recommend this cruise for anyone looking for a memorable and comfortable stay in a prime location. I can't wait to return!
- alyssapS8793ME00Loved it!The views were stunning and the staff on board were so friendly and helpful. We made friends with the manager Kim very quickly- she was very kind and helpful. Our waitress was Sophie and she was wonderful and very sweet. Buffet style meals was good for those with dietary requirements as well. Would definitely recommend!
- ldrqf00One of the beautiful trip that I’ve made in Vietnam!I would definitely go back! We stayed for 2 nights and 3 days and were so happy. The boat was very clean, the staff were incredibly attentive, the activities were great, everything was very well organised, and the meals were all very good. The small swimming pool is really nice too. The team also arranged to drop us off in Ninh Binh rather than Hanoi for the return trip. The price is well worth it ! Wonderful trip, thank you for this incredible moment !
- Tourist1802895573700Cruise tour never forget and must see!The views were jaw dropping and the crew especially Lisa our waitress and Chang our head guide were both very accommodating, friendly, and kind. Our 2 days were filled with excursions and plenty of delightful cuisine. Highly recommend this 2 day 1 night tour, but there's lots to do if you decide to stay on the island. Thank you Mon Cherie and crew! We will definitely come back and try other tours.
- annicao55700Relaxing and luxurious Ha Long bay experienceWe were greeted by Tom (Cruise🤣) an adorable host with a great sense of humor. After a 25 min trip on the tender we arrived on Erina (we were upgraded from Doris) and Luna showed us our amazing senior suite with balcony - love heart towels and rose petals on the bed and a huge bathroom, all with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the bay. The food was very good and the excursions exciting. Anna looked after us in the restaurant and brought all our happy hour drinks although we did bring some of our own beers to avoid the exuberant drinks prices on the boat (same on all boats). The Aircon was great as the humidity and heat at this time of year (October) can be a lot. 3 days and 2 nights was a good length of time to be able to absorb all the natural beauty. The staff were all eager to serve and provide a great experience!
- Connector5538221911700만족스러운 크루즈I came with my family and it was so nice! The Harong Bay was great and the cruise was great. The food was delicious, especially thanks to Anna's meticulous service that took care of us, we had a good and comfortable time. Thank you 💖
- 263maiv00Amazing tripOur family had a delightful and enjoyable trip. The scenery was stunning, and the cruise was clean and beautiful. I particularly loved the interior design of the cruise. The onboard Vietnamese cuisine was diverse and delicious. Additionally, the activities on the cruise were varied, including circus performances, fishing, taichi, karaoke, a swimming pool, and a jacuzzi. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thoa, in particular, provided excellent service and was very attentive to our needs. We were very satisfied with Thoa's assistance throughout the entire journey. Highly recommend the trip to others.
- marjoleins63800Perfect cruise!Mr phong was very kind and Professional! Our family enjoyed it so much!!! Thank you for everything!
- Traveler4982444003000Wonderful and blessing travelM Gloria’s all staff was best hospitality, so kind. We really enjoyed those days. Thank you all staff. Specially Linh, Khang, Thang, Hien, Becky. Becky is the best photographer and manager. About Linh is the so kind, hardworker and waiter. About Khang, Thang, Hien are best dancer, Dj, rapper and also bartenders. Thank you all of you guys.
- caroleannh99200Amazing crew and experience!Amazing experience with Erina Cruise at Ha Long Bay with my boyfriend, we simply loved it! +: - Fair price - Amazing crew, especially Andrew who was taking care of us, he was simply amazing, very careful, very funny, thoughtfull, present when we needed - The room are simply incredible, private washroom with shower and bath, private terrasse, big windows, amazing view, bed was sooooo comfortable - Kayak in the afternoon, swim - Food is excellent: à la carte for lunch, buffet for the rest of the meals on the trip - We thought that 2 days/1 night was enough but it goes pretty fast with all the activities they propose (fishing, tai chi at sunrise, etc.), you are not obliged to do them all and we enjoyed the boat Alcohol not included, the happy hour is 3 for 2 (not 2 for 1), drinks are delicious!
- amymi00Unmissable - take 2 nights and enjoyWe took the 3 days 2 night trip which was definitely worth it for the extra time in halong bay. The bus transfer from Hanoi was ridiculously comfortable in a space age coach! Our trip got off to a tricky start because we booked the M'Gloria cruise, but on the day were told we were being moved to the Doris, and then the Erina. This stressed me out but I need not have worried, the 3 boats are owned by the same operator, have identical itineraries and while the decor differs, all the boats appear to offer the same high standard of accommodation. If this happens to you, relax and go with it! The cruise was extremely well run, all the staff were so friendly and helpful. There was a packed itinerary but everything was optional so you could choose to chill out or participate. Kayaking around the islands was amazing and the staff advised us when and where to swim for the clearest water. We read lots of reviews talking about rubbish in the ocean. There was some but not to the extent that it affected our enjoyment in any way. The main cruise boat moves slowly and does not travel a long way at all, so your view changes gradually and I cannot imagine anyone suffering from sea sickness. It is less about covering ground and more about enjoying the view. On day 2 a smaller cruise boat which was also well equipped took us out on a trip further afield and we did more sightseeing, kayaking, cycling and swimming from the boat. Our guide for this trip Tom Cruise was great and made sure we all had a fantastic time. The only thing I would say about this day trip was that the cruise staff made us all worried about sea sickness before we left, they offered us medicines etc in case we got sick on the small boat. This seemed to be completely unnecessary as again we had a very calm day trip on the boat and nobody was unwell - again don't let this stress you out! Our room was a junior suite which was beautiful. I would have loved to spend more time on the private balcony, but the to deck bar and pool area were so completely stunning we spent all our time up there! Enjoy cocktails and a fun vibe while you watch the sunset. Our room was directly underneath the bar area so it was a bit loud with music in the evening. If you have kids this might have been an issue. But the music stopped at a reasonable hour. The food on board was a good range. The welcome lunch was definitely the best meal. I saw reviews where people complained about having to pay for drinks. This is literally your only additonal expense for the entire trip so calm down and have a cocktail!
- Lucy2929290500AmazingIt was great! I went with my class and we were able to stay in big rooms! Staff was great, and one of our servers , Ngọc, was very nice!!
- Nv208700Awesome experience and comfortable stayOne of the most amazing experiences that I have ever had. The entire trip right from the pick up to drop off was smooth and the entire staff was extremely courteous. They ensured that we were not lacking for anything. Especially Tung, who ensured that our stay was good and we did not face any issues with the food due to us being vegetarians. The view from our rooms and the upper decks was breathtaking.would highly recommend that anyone planning to come to Vietnam should come to Halong bay and definitely stay with Erina Cruises
- FarAway1141657151600Amazing experience, incredible staff! Five starsMy husband and I had an amazing time on our Erina cruise for our honeymoon! We originally booked on Doris Cruise but the boat was undergoing maintenance so we were upgraded to Erina for free (which is a newer and better boat). What we didn’t know is that the staff upgraded us to the presidential suite, which was ENORMOUS (literally the entire front of the boat with its own hot tub and 180 degree views!) not only did the staff upgrade us, they left us a bottle of complementary wine, a reserved dining table with rose petals, and a super sweet celebration and song with a cake at dinner. The staff constantly doted on us and helped out with whatever we needed and then some. Special shout out to KIM who was our personal concierge for the trip. She brought me flowers the day we departed and was there for any ask or request. She is so sweet and a great person. Also a big thank you to Andrew for all his attentiveness and kindness. Andrew and Kim were so helpful and knowledgeable, we can’t say thank you enough for making our honeymoon so special. I know there are a lot of options for Ha Long Bay cruises, but trust me that you won’t be disappointed with choosing Erina Cruise. Highly recommend!
Buy it with
2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi provided by Vietnam Blue Tours
Product Overview: 2days 2nights Private tour Sapa trekking 1 way train 1 way luxury bus from Hanoi
Number of Photos