per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax/day tour
- Lunch (Vietnamese cuisine without beverage)
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55478P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour?
- Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour price starts from $127.00. Discover and book Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour?
- Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour is hosted by Tour East Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ninh Binh Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55478P25
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le DynastiesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tam CocStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Ninh Binh is gorgeous. Do not get me wrong. However the boat trips are painful. The water ways congested far too mu…
Amazing talent entertaining funny too just a bit crowded love that theres some refreshments before the show and a p…
we didn't have the private dinner, our hotel booked seats. The show was fantastic with the use of a very simple st…
There was a flight delay and the transport rearranged a later pickup for us. I would recommend this company for the…
A professional, efficient service.The driver arrived on time and the ride was comfortable and smooth.
Wonderful Show With Lots of Heart
A spellbinding revue of the history of Vietnam told in a heartfelt and incredibly skillful performance. Holy cow, i…
This was one of the highlights of our weeklong trip to the Ho Chi Minh city. We were pleasantly surprised by how fu…
2 tours booked
Half day tunnels and half day city tour. 2 morning trips in aircon car. Lyly was our guide both mornings. She was b…
Hoi An cooking _eco tour
Ok our guide was excuse any spelling mistake was (poh) it really is a great half day trip a having a Vietnamese coo…
Airport fare to District 1 hotels
Remember use only Vinasun taxi. Fare by meter is only 140k dong including toll. Sometimes slightly higher due to tr…
This Tour Should Be Missed on Off-Museum Days
I had thought I had booked this tour on a museum day, but got mixed on time zones. As such, the off-day included va…
City Tour - full day
Tour guide was good but vehicle was small for a group of six. Covered all the main sites with some good informatio…
Great Service, Valuable Tour
The tour was fantastic, well arranged and everything went smooth, even we have a limited to travel but the tour hel…
Hanoi in March
we are a group with 5 people. we took Ha Long and Hanoi tour for 4 days. All services are well arranged. we booked …
What a wonderful holiday
We had a trip to Vietnam including some popular cities: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi City and magnificent Halong Bay!!! …