Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- English speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tip for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tour guide will pick you up from Hanoi old quarter, if your hotel in outside this area about 10 Km, please go by taxi to Hanoi Opera house or Thang Long water puppet theater for picking up
- Bat Trang ceramics, Đ. Bát Tràng, Bát Tràng, Gia Lâm, Hà Nội, Vietnam Bat Trang pottery village dates back to the 11th century, where it is famous for making ceramics not only in Vietnam but also in many countries in the world.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24586P9
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour will run in about 6 hours to 8 hours for all client and the time is flexible on your request in maximum 8 hours
- If you want to do shopping around Hanoi you can go to Aeon mall, Big C or Royal city so you must cancel some places in your itinerary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour?
- Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour price starts from $51.00. Discover and book Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour cancellation policy?
- Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour?
- Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour is hosted by Viet Unique Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viet Unique Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24586P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBat Trang ceramicsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bat Trang pottery village market sharesStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Hadong SilkStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Viet Unique Tours
Joined in November 2015
#97 of 577 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 950virginiae0010 day Vietnam tourWe did a full 10 day tour from the top of Vietnam to the bottom. We started in Hanoi and ended in Ho Chi Minh . The tour was amazing . It included all hotels / breakfast / tours / lunch on the tours / flights and transfers . Thank you to Tina in Hanoi for organising. Thank you to Unique tours for the tripod a life .
- Ina F00Better then Halong BayWe thoroughly enjoyed this trip. We were very lucky, not only did we gave a lovely group of people, we had the best tour leader. "Twee" , she was full of enthusiasm and very knowledgeable of history and culture. We visited the lotus farm, some of us climbed the 500 steps to the temple, did a bike ride to the old capital,enjoyed a good lunch and had the most fantastic boat trip through caves and along beautiful mountains and temples. All done in rowing boats, very peaceful. I fully recommend this tour and maybe ask if Twee can be your guide for the day. 😄
- Wal B00Ok I guessGuide tried to dodge the weather, didn't get to train village, some on tour seemed to hold up rest which was disapointing
- 414maisief00Amazing tour guide Twee!It was a great way to see a number of attractions in Hanoi in one day - our guide Twee was very knowledgeable and helpful, taking good care of everyone on an extremely hot day. She is passionate about providing enjoyable tours of Hanoi having dreamt of being a tour guide since she was a child. Thank you Twee!
- 180nikitah00Excellent tour to enjoy Hanoi cityThank you so much for the Vietnam tour! Our tour guide, Timmy, was so helpful and gave us so much information. Made our day very enjoyable in Vietnam. If you need to book a tour to enjoy Hanoi City, please do choose this one. Thanks Timmy!
- bozicac00Highly recommendThe tour was excellent. Our guide, Timmy, was fantastic—friendly and very informative about the sites and Vietnamese culture and history. We had a wonderful time
- sundeepmukherjee00Going around HanoiRickshaw is a wonderful attraction for going around the city of Hanoi. We hired one for 2 hours at 200,000 vnd per hour (negotiable). Mr. Tran Vinh was the driver and guide. His number is 0906 089 524 and he was very knowledgeable.
- Nguyễn T00Best way to see HanoiOur tour today was amazing. The most memorable part was the mausoleum as well as the lunch. Highly recommend this tour for anyone that wants to hit the hot spots in hanoi with a great guide!
- Freedom77120800Very niceThe tour guide twee is very knowledgeable and helpful,she is very kind. We had 8 person two was wheelchair she really helps them by pushing the wheelchair. She very kind and good,if I anyone coming to Hanoi please book this tour guide for your safety and comfort. I am looking forward to come back to Hanoi just because of this guide
- Veloo A00Was very good tour with well English speaking tour guide Twee.This is my first visit to Hanoi City of Vietnam. I am very impressed with the tour and the tour guide, Twee who was very helpful and knowledgeable.
- 569xenaf00Recommended tour guide: Twee 10/10I had a pleasant day today with my city tour despite having the lack of sleep. I really want to commend our tour guide, her name is Twee, she’s very bright and can speak english very well. Her knowledge about the places we went to were exceptional, she took us to lunch at a place that surprisingly sells really good food. She also helped us with finding the cheapest money exchange. She’s friendly and took us lots of photos too. Before we parted ways, she sent me detailed instructions on how to go to the night market and added me to her contacts in case I need to ask her questions. The next time I visit vietnam I hope we can spend another time together again!! 💛
- Pidgecat00Hanoi city tour with TweeWe had a lovely guide called Twee. Her English was excellent as was her knowledge. Unfortunately we were heavily jet lagged and couldn’t complete the day which was a shame. Learnt so much in our time with this amazing young lady. Would recommend, it’s a great way to see so much
- Sydney E00Great city tourGreat tour. Thuy was my guide and she was so sweet. I felt like I was on a tour with a friend. Worth it for the history lessons. She was able to accommodate vegan Vietnamese lunch too!
- basanths202200Great time with ThuyI appreciated Thuy’s enthusiasm and knowledge of the sites, as well as her coming out the day after to take me to the mausoleum. Keep up the good work!
- DTexo00Good way to see the sights outside of old townThuy was very knowledgeable about the locations visited during the day. The lunch at a small restaurant in old Town Hanoi was also very good. The only complaint I have is the lack of time to do each place justice.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Family
We were picked up at past 0800. Our tour guide is Thuy Nguyen, a petite bubbly young lady. She was very knowledgeable of the history of Vietnam. We learned a lot today. Furthermore, weather was freaking hot,Thuy was very nice of offering us bottled water. Keep it up Thuy and thank you much!
Written August 13, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour provided by Viet Unique Tours
Product Overview: Hanoi traditional village tour - Private tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos