Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet.
- Full Insurance Cover.
- Tour Guide
- Fees for making ceramic over there (learning to make ceramic by yourself)
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide.
- Any items not mentioned above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a last minute booking on my last day in Hanoi and I couldn't be happier with it! Hà was an awesome guide. She speaks English well, she knows her history, she's mindful of our safety on our motorbike, she was prompt, kind and just overall an awesome young lady to be…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Xe Om Tours - Day Tours
Wonderful tour - must do in hanoi
My tour guide, Mary, is very resourful and friendly. She told me a lot about the culture and history of Hanoi which…
Hi! Alice. I was thanks for your kind and familiar guide. I hope to see you again when I visit the Vietnam.
Motorbike Tour in Hanoi
My scooter guide was Tra and my friend’s scooter guide was Lucy. They were very friendly and nice! They accommodate…
What A Nice Day
D-day 1 : Booking was made the previous morning of the actual tour and it was followed by email confirmation very q…
Wow... loads of fun
My scooter guide was Oahn. I couldn’t have had a nicer, kinder more knowledgeable young guide to take me around the…
So glad we booked this!
My mom and I decided to book this tour last minute and I'm so glad we did. Alice and Anna gave us an amazing motorb…
Thank you, Hanoi and tour
It is like rain when the land is getting dried. It is like sun when the crop is growing. Hanoi and tour are rai…
Chung Hui L00
A great way to experience Hanoi City
I booked the motorbike tour to explore Hanoi during the short hours I had in the city. Sam was my tour guide who i…
A great way to see Hanoi
4 hours very well spent with very informative guides. We were on a private group for 2 people ... I would complete…
Food Tour of Hanoi with Sam and Alice
I would like to add some photos of the great day we had during our motor bike tour with Sam and Alice Martin Gibli…
Thrilling ride through the streets of Hanoi!
My husband and I booked Xe Om tours for an evening tour of Hanoi. Our guides were Sam and Alice, two young ladies w…
My boyfriend and I had a private tour with Alice and Sam! They are such sweet girls! We’ve learned a lot about the …
Hanoi foodie tour and Hanoi sight tour
I have a chance to make these tours with Alice, a young but very talented guide. She has an excellence vietnamese h…
Great full day Hanoi city tour by motorbike!
For a solo traveler in Hanoi riding on the back of a motorbike is the best way to see major sites and get a sense o…
Excellent All Day City Tour
Travelling around Hanoi on the back of a scooter with an English speaking tour guide and driver all in one is defin…
- Xe Om Tours - Day Tours
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Mountain Bike Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,434 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 470 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,192 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike
- Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike price starts from $63.00. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike on Tripadvisor
- Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike on Tripadvisor
- Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike is hosted by Xe Om Tours - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Xe Om Tours - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Bat Trang Pottery ancient village by motorbike on Tripadvisor