Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-99, max of 24 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cooking class
- Meals after cooking
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6126P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi?
- Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi price starts from $56.00. Discover and book Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi cancellation policy?
- Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi?
- Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi is hosted by Gray Line Vietnam - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Vietnam - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Northern Cuisine Cooking Class in Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6126P41
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Take a tour with John's travel!
John' s travel is very good and itinary is flexible, staff professional and helpful. My favourite hotel was Seashel…
Great Lotus flowers
We had a guided tour arranged by our holiday tour operator. We were so glad we did , as you would not know much aft…
The safari is first class and only a 10 min ride in free hotel electric tuk tuk. But the tickets at the hotel and o…
Worth a visit but some of the animals - the large black bears look very distressed
Having visited the Singapore Zoo this place does not compare. What is not clear is whether the entrance fee include…
Best place in Vinpearl complex
We had a great time at the safari. The facilities were good. The animals were treated well. Great place for familie…
Private Tour 5 Day 4 Night Free & Easy Central Vietnam
Referred by Threeland in Hanoi Ms Jacqueline Nguyen Thu Hong. Everything was perfectly well by Threeland agent Ms. …
Ginger Cookery Class Halong Bay
I was booked on the course on 1st August but the course was cancelled. As yet I am still waiting for refund of £34…
Threeland Travel is a Fraud company.
What we booked was a day tour with Japanese guide which.was approx 40USD higher than the tour with English guide. H…
The services was amazing and our guide Viet was really cooperative and proficient. I was really amazed by the effic…
Overall the trip was ok, but for three days I would expect more and not just random things piled together There di…
A great story telling
We did a tour with Jon 27 July 2019. His knowledge of Vietnam history was amazing and he method of telling very ent…
This is a great way to see the narrow streets of the Old City. At eye level and just a little faster than walking p…
Folk show on perfume river
Funny experience. Walked to boat station after dinner at Nook cafe and found it easy to access. $150000vnd per pers…
In a sea of chaos a lifeboat of efficiency
We've used Grayline times now for transportation round Saigon, Da Nang and Hoi An and all I can say is- I'm glad w…
Holidays in Vietnam
Cool and beautiful environment. Suitable for child above 4 years old. Try to avoid the peak session as it will full…