Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Duong Lam Ancient VillageStop: 5 hours - Admission includedLocated in Sơn Tây Town, 40 km to the west of Hanoi, Đường Lâm village is a very popular tourist destination at the weekends. The village attracts visitors because of its ancient houses and the architectural features of a typical old Vietnamese village with banyan trees and a wharf on the riverRead more
- Private pick-up and drop-off services
- Private transportation
- Excellent English
- Lunch at local house
- Mineral water and tissue on coach daily
- Services charges and government taxes
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
- Accommodation before and after tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Crossing Vietnam Tour
Great time with Phoenix
Phoenix had a good line up food planned and explained what everything was. She offered to take each of us back to o…
Trip to Tam Coc and Mua Caves
I really recommend this agency and one of thier consultant which is Jenny, she was really well prepared and profess…
Hanoi half day
Good trip worth the money. Knowledgeable guide. Wish he would cut out the quizzes and just talk about the link loca…
Sensational Alex H.....!!!
Having just arrived in Hanoi we booked this only three hours in advance through TripAdvisor and it worked a treat. …
Private food tour
Had a very good tour with Alex. We tried several foods in different areas of the old town. Alex explains how to eat…
Enjoyable Food Tour
Our friendly guide, Lizzy, brought us around French Quarter and Old Quarter sampling various Vietnamese street food…
We really enjoyed the trip. Tour guide picked us from our hotel which was great, he was really helpful with everyt…
Hanoi Streetfood Tour with Mr Lucas
We booked the streetfood group tour with crossing vietnam for just 18 USD. Our guide Mr. Lucas (Luong Me) made the …
Awesome food tour with Lucas
This walking food tour was one of the best things I did in Hanoi. Lucas was an excellent guide and made me & my fri…
Private street food tour
We had a wonderful time with Alex, he was an excellent tour guide. Shared all sorts of insights about the food, cul…
We took the private tour with Alex - it was absolutely fantastic. We really enjoy sampling local foods and the tour…
Food tour with Dan!
We went on this tour on our first night in Hanoi. Dan was an excelent guide and gave us a very good insight in the …
The trip was very well organized from the pickup and drop. My tour guide(Tracy) was very knowledgeable about all th…
A Day to remember
The day tour was much more than expected n all credit for this goes to our guide Le Dan n the driver. The trip was …
City tour in hanoi
Tracy is very helpful and very informative with the history of Vietnam especially Hanoi. Her English is very unders…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 467 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,676 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour
What time does Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour start?
Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour?
Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour price starts from $74.00. Discover and book Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour cancellation policy?
Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor