Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHanoi Opera HouseOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hanoi Tours Vietnam - Private Day ToursStop: 9 hours - Admission includedWe leave Hanoi at 08.00 for the drive to Hoa Binh Hydro Power Plan in Hoa Binh town. Continuing the trip, we will visit a Muong Culture center and Giang Mo village, one of many villages of Muong Minority on the bank of the reservoir to get closer to their life. Have lunch after ward. After lunch, we will continue onto embark on a tourist boat for a wonderful cruise on the reservoir. Cruise to visit Thac Ba Buddha grotto and Thac Ba temple to learn the spiritual of Vietnames, Dao & Muong minority people. Stop over at a Muong village at Coconut Islet. After the boat trip, we drive back to Hanoi. Tour ends.Read more
- You'll end atHanoi Opera House01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, VietnamSee address & details
Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Boat trip in Hoa Binh Reservoir
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Tours Vietnam - Private Day Tours
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Deluxe Group Tours
Is worth and very interesting.
The visit to Cu Chi Tunnels was very interesting. Our guide Lana, who is motivated and speaks gut english, showed u…
Travel with Japan
So charming is an understatement, from the pick up point wee hours in the early morning all the way through the tou…
Tour cu chi and Japan
Amazing tour with Japan. Tour had everything you would expect from a cu chi tunnel tour. Tour guide Japan was the h…
Cu Chi with Japan
Excellent tour with Japan! Japan is an enthusiastic and knowledgable tour guide who made the tour especially intere…
Tour with japan
Very good guide Japannnnnn thanks Japannnnnn so much and tour for shoot Gunnnn ak in Cuchi and m16 from USA.
Well organised trip with plenty of variety. Typhoonhoney was on the money and very funny. Execellent lunch included…
This was a great tour! The guide (Kyler) was personable and informative throughout the tour. The tour itself was am…
Tour with Japan
Awesome guide today with Japan,Lunch was very nice ,and lucky last visited the happy buddha which was very beauti…
Tour with Japann
Verrryyyy enjoy tour thanks Japannn for tour and everything's such as coconut candy and snake alcohol thankssss
Do this tour!
Tour was fantastic. Tour guide was very informative and funny. We enjoyed his style and it was a great balance of b…
Japan or Nhat in Go Cong
Off the beaten path experience of the Mekong Delta culture and lifestyle. The Island accommodations are very basic …
Tour with Japan in Mekong
Japan is a very knowledgeable and friendly guide who gave us a complete tour in a little visited island on the delt…
Do not go on this tour
This tour is basically a tourist trap, with minimal insight into the environment of the delta. It also promotes ani…
One-day Tour at Mekong Delta with Lana
Mekong Delta, or more previously the coconut island area, south-west to Ho Chi Minh City, gives me a drastically di…
It was excellent!
The trip to Mekong River’s delta was a delight. Lana, our tour guide, was incredibly polite and went out of her way…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 467 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,191 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi
What time does Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi start?
Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
How much is Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi?
Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi price starts from $114.11. Discover and book Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
What is the Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi cancellation policy?
Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi?
Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi is hosted by Deluxe Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Deluxe Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor