Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-70, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Roundtrip transfer
- Local lunch
- Boat trip
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer free pick-up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter, other areas a surcharge of far pick-up can be charged
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P10
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh?
- Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh price starts from $135.90. Discover and book Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh cancellation policy?
- Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh?
- Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh is hosted by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Package Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tam CocStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le DynastiesStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
Joined in August 2014
#167 of 578 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- Sananneb00A don't miss tourIf ever I was to recommend a tour this would be the one. What a fantastic experience. It is well worth the money. The views are to die for, it is a totally unique experience.
- philliphZ6083TE00Overated but worth a look.This was something we saw on a Vietnam YouTube video as a must do. Sadly it was a little overated as there were more tourists boats that market boats. It was nice to see how the locals live but as Vietnam modernises markets like this will soon be a thing of the past. Our guide explained that much of the farm land has been bought up by multi national companies with country people moving to the city in the hope of a better life for thier children. The floating market is more of a tourists event as opposed to real live Vietnam.
- abX6003 island and cable car.Frank our tour guide was excellent and professional in every way. His English was very impressive. It was an awesome experience. Thank you Frank and keep up the excellent job. We took the cable car and visited three beautiful islands.Vietnam is beautiful.
- logo36900A bit disappointed with the corals, expected months more.The pick up was on time. By the time we arrived to the bay, over an hour and half had passed. We went to the first of 4 islands we were supposed to go to. We watched a video of the under water walking. Very pretty corals. We then went to a few minute ride on the same island and were there between 20 to 30 minutes snorkeling and it was a different story. The corals didn’t have the colors we saw in the video. Actually the 2 islands we snorkeled were the same. It was bland. The third island as for lunch. Lunch was great, we just didn’t snorkel, just had lunch. We didn’t go fishing as it said in the brochure. We went to the next island where we had 2 hours on the amusement park Sun World. Only had enough time to do 4 water slides and my 2 hours were gone. The guide and the boat crew were great, the did and knew their job very well. I don’t think it was worth the $85.00 I paid. A lesson learned.
- sivaland00The river look so great, wonderfull place to checkingwhen you come visit Phu Quoc, You must have perfect plan to go : Time, beach to visit, B/c july it's time for rain in Phu quoc, you must be change another time to visit
- Dreamer71011100Perfect island holidayPhu Quoc has it all. Lovely beaches. Beautiful forests. Ancient pagodas. Great food. The world's longest cable car. Exciting water sports like paragliding. kayaking, jet ski.. and great resorts like Sunworld and Vin resorts
- Shelly M00August is a Terrific Guide!We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the culture and history of the city and the people of Vietnam. She is vary articulate and speaks English very well. One of the best guides we've spent time with throughout our journey.
- YukiLeila00Awesome ExperiencesDespite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their local knowledge is impressive too. Kudos for the excellent works
- NorthStar68635000Cruise to HalongThere was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed a lot. Thanks to Royal Palace Cruise!
- LesterWat00Titop islandWhat a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the top of Titop for the best view of the rocky mountains surrounding the island. Spectacular!!!
- jaya3000Boat ride not to be missedDown the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living in boats and selling fresh fruits and vegetables and all other household essentials from their boats. It was a great experience, the fruits which we bought and ate were extremely tasty and fresh and perhaps a mite cheaper than at the markets. One of the high points of our total SE Asia experience.
- bully181200Vietnam and CambodiaI have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) have been extremely friendly and helpful.after missing my flight from Hanoi 2 siem reap,mr rith was still there 3 hrs late and still with a smile,without knowing i had missed my flight,he still waited 4 me.the tours in siem reap and phnom penh have been excellently handled.
- Mikael B00Phu QuocA lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river before you have to join the bus for next visiting which could be pepper plantage or honey farm.
- Sunshine57325200Hanoi Walking TourFantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbelievably it’s free - Australia
- Yolandat68648500Stunning scenery especially along the floating marketsIt's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways. The boat rides were safe and enjoyable.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was just the best tour. The whole day was full of new and exciting sites and pleasurable things to do. My hi light was the rows boats in Ninh Binh rowed beautifully by a 15yo local who chattered about everything and rowed beautifully with her feet. Our guide was also entertaining and very knowledgeable about history in the area. A very beautiful area of Vietnam that I would like to explore much more of.
Written July 28, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh provided by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
Product Overview: Full day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos