4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike)
4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Central highlands - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Prite VIP Motorbike) Duration: 4 day, 3 night Departure time: 8:30am pick up from hotel. Finished time: 3-4 pm Tour Length:~~420km Price: 300usd Tour description: Route: 1st day: Depart from Dalat to Di Linh 2nd day: Depart from Di Linh to Bao Loc3rd day: Depart from Bao Loc to Dong Xoai 4th Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon. This is of the best way to explore all the way down from central to Saigon, it must better to see real VietNam and enjoy with our professional guide with well organisation you won't regret! Thank you for interest in our trip. Hope you guys have great time travelling!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fuel surcharge- Gratuities -Local taxes -Driver/guide- Professional guide-Hotel pickup & drop-off
- tour Private-tour Round-trip -private transfer Transport by private vehicle -3 nights accommodation!
- What’s not included: Food and drinks -Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Lienkhang Airport, Da Lat Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 232963P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike)?
- 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) price starts from $392.00. Discover and book 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) cancellation policy?
- 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike)?
- 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) is hosted by Vietnam Backpackers Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Backpackers Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4 days. Discover and book 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 232963P3
Reserve your spot
1st day: 75km- Depart from Da...
2nd day:70km- Depart from Di...
3rd day:170km- Depart from Bao...
4th day: 90km- Depart from Dong...
About the operator
Vietnam Backpackers Travel
Da Lat, Vietnam
Joined in January 2019
#8 of 15 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Da Lat
- Quocviet260600Dalat waterfalls Trip and weasel CoffeeDid another trip with Backpacker Travel was amazing with Nhan who good driver and guide us to see 3 most beautiful waterfalls around Dalat and beautiful countryside too, really enjoyed this trip! Highlight of our trip in Vietnam! Highly recommend this trip. Thank you
- berrtr00Amazing experience in DalatThank you Long for amazing day on experience with beautiful day out countryside and waterfalls. one of best experience. Thank you for great take care Rorb
- Tim H00Worth it for everything you get. Definitely need to get out of the city centre to really enjoy Da Lat.Such a great tour. Nhan Nguyen was one of the best tour guides I’ve had. I really enjoyed the the whole tour including the coffee plantation, crazy house, water falls, and the exciting alpine coaster. Super fun.
- Travelergermany7900Two days trip wass amazing by easy riderTwo days trip wass amazing by easy rider. Our guide Tri was great took care and informative, very safe drive, beautiful landscapes belong the way, thank you so much Mr Tri and Company.
- Travelergermany7900Great day with waterfalls tour in DalatGreat day out by solo travel, i went with easy rider our guide Mr Tri was great and helpful, I saw lots of beautiful waterfall Datanla, elephant , Pongour waterfalls. Really worth to visit! Highly recommend this company to everyone
- RussellOMT00Great day with exceptional guidesWe had a great day riding with Tri and Quyến! Professional, laid back, and great drivers. There is no better way to see Vietnam than from the back of a bike and these guys are exceptional "easy riders". We started the day visiting the flower village where local flower farmers grow/cut/package flowers for sale and export. Next, we went to a coffee plantation where they make palm civet coffee. After a visit to a Buddhist temple, we ate lunch at a local restaurant with solid food options and ice cream. After lunch, we visited a silk factory, and several places that made rice liquor and farmed crickets and other animals. Our guides were knowledgeable about everything we visited and were happy to answer any questions we had. 10/10 experience. Don't hesitate to spend a day with these guys experiencing the areas surrounding Da Lat!
- Compass5844839233300Best choice in Dalat- Should do itWe had done 2nd tour with this company that was awesome, explore countryside around outside of Dalat city, multiple of beautiful landscapes belong the way like coffee plantation, weasel coffee, ricewine making, pagoda with highest Budha Statue and special Elephant Fall . General speaking, we are very enjoy the trip with them! Great memories ever! Thank you guy
- Compass5844839233300Best Trip in Dalat Including Alpine coaster, Crazy House and Amazing Guide with private VIP TripWe had a great day with their guide by a discovery A little Paris with private trip 5 of us, our Guide Quyen Uncle was amazing and great help, very good trip and had great experience !!! We did 2,4km Alpine coaster '( this option be included in tour) Thank you so much for good accommodating to have good memories in Dalat
- Allokitty00What to do with only 48hrs DalatMy brother and I were in Dalat for 48 hours and wanted to make the most of our time there. The first day we were able to explore the city and see the markets and it was a bit to chilly when we arrived to do any major sightseeing so we stayed local. However our adventure itch was kicking in and we knew we needed to make the most of our time so we booked this tour. We were NOT disappointed. In fact it exceeded our expectations. We were looking for different sights to see we got more!!! We started our day with a pick up from our hotel at 9:30 AM by our friendly guides Nobi and Trei. We rode on motorcycle through the mountains of Dalat to a few look outs and learned about the agricultural juggernaut Dalat Vietnam was known for: Flowers, coffee, strawberries and artichoke. We were taken to a flower farm a coffee farm, a beautiful pagoda with an amazing lookout to elephant waterfall. We learned how Vietnamese rice liquor was made and how crickets (our future protein) are harvested. Then saw how silk was manufactured as well as a trip to architectural phenomenon 'the crazy house'. Not only was this an educational experience we had a wild food tour by trying fried crickets, silk worm and weasel coffee!!! We ended up back at our hotel around 5/5:30. This was by far a bargain for all the things we saw and experienced. Our guides were very knowledgeable and kind. Their driving skills were wonderful too and not once did I ever feel like I was not safe. If you have the time I highly recommend taking a day and spending it with the easy rider tour.
- RonanR7600Amazing day out in DalatThis was an amazing experience in Dalat that I couldn't recommend enough. Being immersed in the lush landscape and combining that with the fun of the actual activity made for a brilliant day out. I could not recommend the guides enough. Highly professional, so much fun and very knowledgeable. We all felt looked after from the very first minute!
- annacE1946ME00Perfect day!Long took me on a wonderful tour of the DaLat country side! We ate crickets, I drank rice wine, we saw how weasel coffee is made, and visited a beautiful flower farm. Could not have asked for a better tour and tour guide. Highly recommend Long! He was great!
- solom47300Amazing Dalat city explore and Nice waterfalls around! Best day everWe joined 2 days trip with these guy . We had an amazing time in Dalat, beautiful landscape, nice people and waterfalls so impressed elephant and Pongour waterfalls. Thank you so much Long does great job and recommend to do tour with him. Greetings
- solom47300Elephant waterfall and Pongour waterfall on Private CarGreat day out with Long, he did great job and good took care of us also took a lot of photos. Local lunch we had amazing local "Com Tam", Long made out day in Dalat. Thank you so much for great day again! Would recommend this company to everyone!
- Anna W00WOW, beyond expectations.Long did an amazing job showing us around. He spoke very well English and told us about the inns and outs at every place. We got to see so much more places than if we would have attempted this ourselves. Usually I don't get a guide because we are very independent but now we decided to book him for the next day as well. We got to see most of Da Lats highlights and probably more. We leave this beautiful place with a suitcase full of new memories. Thank you Long, wishing you the best and more.
- 561sharone00One way trip Dalat to Nha TrangMr Long was a great driver! He picked me up from the hotel, then we went to the Crazy House, to the oldest train station Crémaillère, to Linh Phuoc Pagoda, via high road 27c over the Khanh Le Pass with all its waterfalls to Nha Trang. Great way to travel comfortably and with lots of sightseeing in one!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
I had done 4 day with private guide Monkey and this was a best done ever that there was no choice for solo traveler, our guide was helpful and awesome explained evyry things belong the way especialy, we had great time with local farmily, they were super friendly and nicer than i thouht...thamk you for great time...
Written January 24, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you very much for choosing our services! All best wishes to you! Have a great time traveling Best regards!
Written June 8, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike) provided by Vietnam Backpackers Travel
Product Overview: 4 Days VIP Private Tour from Dalat - Saigon ( Luxury Car/Private VIP Motorbike)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos