Our driver pickup you from your Pattaya Hotel. Head to U-Tapao International Airport. Arrive in style—and with ease—thanks to this Pattaya private arrival transfer, complete with friendly, local driver and air-conditioned vehicle. Booking is simple—just provide flight and accommodation details. Give your chauffeur the travel voucher upon arrival and relax in comfort as you make your way to your U-Tapao International Airport after enjoying a great Thai Hospitality.
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 60–90 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Friendly & English speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you at your hotel lobby. Get Yourself ready 6 hours before departure of flight.
- Pattaya city center, WVFJ+CXG, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand Customer's wait at hotel lobby in Pattaya
- U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport, 70 หมู่ที่ 2 Sukhumvit Road, Tambon Phla, Amphoe Ban Chang, Chang Wat Rayong 21130, Thailand
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150859P80
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer?
- Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer price starts from $38.84. Discover and book Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer?
- Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer is hosted by Sun Leisure world Phuket. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure world Phuket on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Hotel in Pattaya to U-Tapao Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150859P80
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sun Leisure world Phuket
Joined in May 2019
#7 of 235 Nightlife in Phuket
- briansH2139JL00Great and friendly way to see elephantsThis was such an amazing experience! It was an incredible way to learn about these beautiful animals without contributing to their abuse or mistreatment. It’s lovely to see the bond they have with the mahouts as they wander freely around the park. It’s also refreshing to see the humans letting the elephants decide how much they wish to interact with the guests rather than them being forced. We learned so much and had such a nice time. The guides are great and the food was delicious! We would definitely recommend visiting!
- AmberC165900Good overview of Patong and PhuketInformative guide who new a lot about the local history. Enjoyed seeing the big Buddha, temple as well as a quick look around old town Phuket. Overall a good day out.
- Voyage2115034134200Go if you want to get introduced to PhuketThe whole trip was great! Highly recommended! 😊 An excellent introduction to Phuket! You will get awesome pictures too 🥳
- spm050300Lot of ground covered, lots of funMarwin was a really fun tour guide, skilled photographer and we covered so many interesting spots in southern Phuket in a short time. The small group tour allowed us to get to know the other tourists as well. We travelled as a couple and a 10 year old child. Highly recommended.
- Phoebe J00PerfectGood air conditioned van, nice and friendly tour guide and driver. Great value for money. Overall the perfect experience
- Explorer3300264530900No fuss experienceSmooth driver, nice and spotless interior, let us know what was expected (travel time) during trip. Would recommend for medium groups large families
- Rasha G00Horrible tour companyThe actual activity was good but try to find different tours company other than that one because this one is really bad.they are late and they don’t even care
- santoshg56100Amazing tour & serviceAmazing tour organised by Tak of Sunleisureworld, very happy with the good service. I recommend this tour very much!
- yolander65200Had a awesome experience Many places viewed Pleasant hospitalityOur touring guide were so pleasant will definitely go on her tour again. Well done Mone Mo You are a great tour guide
- B4921GGsamw00BreathtakingThis place is breathtaking! We spent a good couple of hours just sitting enjoying the view. Be aware of all the instagrammers but we grabbed a cocktail and enjoyed the people watching. Before coming to Bangkok we looked to do the roof top bars. Don’t bother, get a drink up here because no view is better than this! Will be back to do it all again!
- Fatima M00Wonderful guideI booked this as a last minute activity and it did what I wanted it to do. Showed us around the city in a short amount of time. Our guide Daisy was amazing, you can tell when a local really loves their city and enjoys showing tourists around. If you’re looking for a concise tour, this one is really enjoyable.
- Footprints59911400Avoid if you canThe company that was in charge of my 3 days organized tours "Sun Sure World" managed to ruin each tour: They asked me to show up at the lobby at 7 am each day, I waited between 2-3 hours each time. When I sent text, the reply is delayed or never. The worse day was on Dec 16th: After waiting 2 hours in the lobby ( 7-9 am ), a pick up taxi picked me up and drove me to join the wrong tour "bamboo raft" instead of "water raft". For over 30 minutes, I had to convince the extremely rude tour guide - Name is M- that it is the wrong tour. He insisted that it is not his fault, he got my name from his company . Once started to cry, "M" confirmed the list of name and dropped me at the third pick up location to join the correct tour. I wasted over 3.5 hours of my day from one wrong ride to the second. When I sent my complaint to Sun Sure World, they did not reply at all - not one apology or even one word "Sorry". Viator should consider a different provider for this tour.
- Andreas K00A bit dissapointingA bit dissapointing. The 30 minutes at Phuket Old Town was not accurate. We stopped for a photo and then we had to head back. I had to stay and get a taxi just to see old town. Also, the stop at the Cashewnut factory was a bit unexpected (even though the nuts themselves were great)
- Brian996200Some negatives but an overall good tourOverall a good excursion around some of the viewpoints and places of interest. As we were outside of the area of hotel pick-ups we were charged an extra 700 Bht for the round trip. However the last viewpoint was within a 10min drive to our hotel,so I thought this was rather expensive. The one viewpoint I was looking forward to was the Karen viewpoint but for some reason, this was missed out. A bit disappointing. the visit to the cashew factory was merely a sales visit in order to purchase cashew nuts but nevertheless quite interesting. The viewpoint from the wind turbine known as the windmill viewpoint was very good but I would have preferred to have driven a further 10 minutes to Cape Prom Thep which is supposed to be the best viewpoint from Phuket, but when I put this to our guide she disputed this, saying that the windmill viewpoint was the best. But despite these negatives we both had a very good trip around Phuket. Our guide Daisy was very polite and helpful.
- Alpesh T00Omg moment of LifeA must part in your pattaya bucketlist. It was little bit scary. But the way trainer (Mine was Bob) make us feel easy and comfortable was just superb. Safety checks well managed. Over all super duper fun