Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer
By Bangkok Travel Agency
Paddle through a 100,000 sqm river market that features over 114 shops and water vendors - Divided into 4 sections, each representing the north, northeast, central and south of Thailand, you will find many eateries, stalls, and souvenir shops - Shop a variety of souvenirs for friends and families back home, including wood carvings, handmade clocks, traditional Thai wear and more - Enjoy Thai food and snacks prepared by locals, including BBQ crocodile! - Watch cultural shows that occur every afternoon for a dose of Thai tradition
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round Trip Transfer
- English speaking guide
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Pattaya Floating Market
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - City Center Pattaya District area (3 KM radius area) with namely North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya & Pattaya Beach Road You can also join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points - 1st Floor from the beach roadside, next to Pattaya Soi 8 Police Station Central Shopping Mall Pattaya An additional surcharge for hotel pick up outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand Central Festival, 333/99 Pattayasaisong Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20260, Thailand
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102252P90
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer?
- Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer price starts from $53.46. Discover and book Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer cancellation policy?
- Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer?
- Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer is hosted by Bangkok Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bangkok Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102252P90
- You'll start atPattaya CityOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pattaya Floating MarketStop: 3 hours - Admission includedPattaya Floating Market is established under the concept of presenting Cultures and traditions of 4 regions of Thailand - Northern, Southern, Central, and Northeasthern. The concept covers how people from these 4 regions live, what their main activities are, and what the main products from there are, so the floating market could indicate what people in different areas live and what they earn from their ancient times. Additionally, Pattaya Floating Market is the largest floating attraction in the East of Thailand, which would encourage more visitors to come to Pattaya.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Title fight jokes
This has got the be one off the best cons in Thailand The title fight off the was the best set up fight ever most …
Modest but fun Water Park
A humble water park near the fields and the farms, the slides are fun even though some of the attractions require …
Was a very nice show! We enjoyed it a lot! Atmosphere is very special and it was super fun to watch the dancers. Wo…
We when to thailand for 3 weeks for family vacation. And sun leisure world agency make it very easy.
Sun Leisure booked me for Phnom Penh during COVID. They didn’t miss a step. Everything was taken care of. I was a l…
Watch out for travel agency rip offs!
The tour is great, but you should book directly through Grasshopper Adventures, the actual tour provider. Grasshopp…
Great tour for seeing Pattaya highlights
We met our guide, Vicki, at our hotel and started out at the Sanctuary of Truth, the first of many stops. This was…
Well organized tour!
Excellent experience with the tour agency! The tour guide was very polite and explaining everything very clear. Als…
Tony was a great guide for this tour. He knew a lot about each place we visited, and he had it timed perfectly for …
I had been so many places but this was actually awesome.The culture and beautiful places made this tour more specia…
I highly appreciate the beauty of places in Bangkok. It was a great tour with great relaxation and peace too with n…
The place was good and visiting there was great. Although, the hospitality was excellent and experiencing the place…
Relaxed and peaceful
The visit to temples and knowing about Buddha after a visit to such a beautiful temple was awesome. It was so relax…
Beauty with culture
We went to the temples and other beautiful places and it was so beautiful and peaceful in all places.It was great t…
Definitely an interesting experience. Signed up for an 11:30 trip, however, was told the day of it was starting at …