per group (up to 9)
per group (up to 9)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand All the Hotels located in Pattaya city.
- Bangkok, Thailand All the Hotels located in Bangkok city.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P240
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel)?
- Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) price starts from $83.00. Discover and book Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) cancellation policy?
- Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel)?
- Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) is hosted by Thai Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thai Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Transport (Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P240
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best airport hotel on a budget at BKK airport.
Fantastic hotel. £25 a night, very very clean. Beautiful clean cold pool and an on site restaurant that serves wond…
Tallest building in Thailand
Easy to get to by BTS SkyTrain. No queues when I was there early afternoon midweek. 800 THB entrance fee for adults…
Nice but short
Was a nice trip, but a little bit short. The zip-lining only took about 15 to 20 minutes. The team was very friendl…
Save your time
- Driver doesn‘t speak a word english - risky market was ok - Boat trip was Boring - better take a boat trip in Ban…
Best Day Trip at Hua Hin
Amazing knowledgeable tour guide, nice time arrangement and spectacular views and experience. Would definitely reco…
First Class - Highly Recommend
Outstanding hotel with superb customer services - breakfast is excellent - location right in the beach with great f…
Fun to do, but very commercial
I have visited both, the Mahanakhon Sky Walk and the Baiyoke Sky Tower. So I can compare. In terms of experience of…
Breathtaking view of the city
360 degree view of the city that is nothing but neon lights and traffic jams! I went in the evening. The view is …
Knowledgeable guide, clean and new vehicle, enjoyable experience
Our guide, Noi, was knowledgeable and ensured we were safe when trekking up the 5 stations. Weather wasn't very kin…
Waste of Money
NO VIEW: Ten minutes after boarding and cruising towards attractions, we were told we would not see any temples tha…
Lovely night views of the Chao Phraya river
The actual cruise in itself was nice and we enjoyed the view of the river and the free flow beer provided. It’s unf…
Expensive and dirty
This is great for kids and those who may have never seen an underwater aquarium. But for most parts it is overpric…
It’s a real scam!!!!!
AWFUL experience. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! When you arrive at Phuket airport, don't even think about trusting the share…
NICE OVERLOOKING THE CITY
Very nice spot to see the whole city of Bangkok Thailand...The exciting part is the glass floor ,I really enjoy the…
Great tour beautiful views
The tour guide was very kind and helpful. She took many pictures of my wife and I throughout the tour. And she is …