This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
* Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Pattaya city. * Drive approximately 1 hour southeast of Pattaya City to Pong District. * Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program. * Change into traditional Karen clothing and assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants. * Meet the elephants. Learn their stories. * ‘See Elephants and their lifestyle in their natural surroundings * Eat a lunch or dinner of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants you can learn how to learn how to make Elephant poop paper. * Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. * Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pattaya Elephant SanctuaryStop: 3 hours - Admission includedElephants Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals.Read morePass byPattaya BeachPattaya City
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round Trip Transportation-pick up and drop from hotel in Pattaya.
- Fluent Engligh/Thai speaking guides
- Photography(customers can download photos from Facebook)
- Karen Shirt
- Snacks, tea & coffee , and lunch or dinner for customers
- Entry/Admission - Pattaya Elephant Sanctuary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
Would highly recommend this trip for anyone who loves elephants. Gives you some good knowledge on these beautiful animals and everyone at the sanctuary was amazing. One on the best animal experiences ever 😍😍
This has to be the best tour i have done in all the years of visiting Thailand , what a fantastic afternoon . Start by getting to know the elephant and there story , then its a mud bath and finally a schrub down and bath . Memories were made and i hope to go back asap
An absolute must from beginning to end an unforgettable experience with sister locations in Changmai and Phuket and good for families and solo travelers alike this tour should be at the top of everyone's must see list
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Global Feed Tour
Great day out
Well worth the visit.nour second tour with operator and really enjoyed. Good food on island, good service and from …
Commercial floating market
It is commercial "floating market" , if you looking for traditional floating market it will disappointing you. It g…
Great start with a disappointed ending
We had a great start, the tour operator pick us up on time. The tour guide (Omme apologies for the misspelling) gav…
Great trip that was spoilt
Our day started off with being picked up late then transferred to another mini bus about an hour & half into the th…
Damnoen Saduak Floating Marked
Longtail Boats should not be allowed inside the Floating Marked area. The noice and the exhaust smoke from their mo…
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary is the real deal - ethical and amazing! This is the one to go to.
It is hard to summarize the feelings I experienced being in the presence of these incredible, smart, beautiful anim…
A must visit place if you in Pattaya. Whole infrastructure made entirely of wood. No nails. It would be best if you…
Transport Pattaya to Utapao airport
I am writing this because the information was difficult to find on the internet and was not so current. But ended u…
I really enjoyed this visit such a wonderfully tranquil and abd relaxing experience The structure of the building…
Sanctuary of Truth a must.
Although it is still under construction since 1981 this place is a must visit as is big Buddha to Phuket and the Sh…
An amazing interactive experience. Pot and the team are very engaging, dedicated and knowledgable. The afternoon in…
very beautiful experience. My wife and i loved it! very nice and friendly people.. you can really see that they ca…
Amazing!! Probably the best way to get so close to elephants
What a gem! We spent almost 4 hours at the Koh Samui Elephant Jungle Sanctuary feeding, bathing and falling in love…
The trip was comfortable and we were given enough time to roam around in the places. The tour guide was also good. …
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary a MUST!
This was an unbelievably amazing experience. Highly recommend and 5 stars is not enough. The staff was so much fun …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071