per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Guide
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Fees
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Wat Chedi Luang Varavihara
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pha Lat
- Optional Tour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, 132 Loi Kroh Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163654P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private)?
- The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) price starts from $71.92. Discover and book The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) cancellation policy?
- The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private)?
- The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) is hosted by Sun Leisure World Chiang Mai. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure World Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163654P33
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atDuangtawan Hotel Chiang MaiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wat Chedi Luang VaraviharaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Phra That Doi SuthepStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wat Pha LatStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tha Phae GateStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sun Leisure World Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Joined in May 2019
#10 of 125 Transportation in Chiang Mai
- siebw199800AMAZING!!!This was one of the best tours I've ever had! We had such a nice group of people and Pa was an amazing guide!! I had so much fun and it was one of the best days of my life!
- Majo S00Great overall, enough time to take picturesReni was an incredible guide, super friendly and organized The tour itself was a bit rushed, but it's understandable since there is a big distance to come back from chiang rai to chiang mai If you have good time management and don't want to be super detailed on your visit I recommend this tour completely If you want to take a long time at each location, consider going on your own. We spent between 25 to 45 minutes per location
- angiewahu00Floating Market In Thailand With Bonfire AdventuresDamnern Saduak Floating Market. We booked this adventure with Bonfire Adventures. A visit to one of Thailand’s floating market. The vendors on boats sold local food, fruits, vegetables and unique pieces. It was so much fun thanks to Bonfire Adventures
- Foodpassionph00Great experienceA little rushed but very nice temples. The guide Yuan was very very sweet and prepared. We enjoyed the tour
- mgreenbeef00Three TemplesFantastic value for money! Lots to see and do... well worth it. Blue Temple was my favourite and the boat trip at the Golden Triangle was fun
- emilymW7326GT00The most magical experience!The most amazing experience ever! Very ethical and the hospitality was above and beyond. Food was amazing, we had the best guides and would highly recommend!
- Ingrid W00Never get this guide Renee. Try to get the same company with another guide.The visit at the temples and Black Museum is great. The river boat is nothing interesting… The guide Renee is not a guide, she is the driver helper. She doesn’t have nothing to say or explain. If someone has a question then she answered, otherwise nothing to say or explain.
- galitr202100Excellent value for moneyThis was such an amazing day! Pick up was right on time, Eve the tour guide was just incredible! She spoke English fluently and was the right combination of knowledge, intelligence, and sensitivity. She took care of us all throughout the long and hot day. Value for money!!!!! It was wow!!!!
- psy_k1tty00Beautiful rich experienceIt's a really beautiful experience!! I learned so much about the history of the region, and the white temple it's simply stunning. My only criticism is that it feels like is way too much crammed in a day I would have liked to spend more time in the white temple, and with the long neck tribe. But the whole day felt like a race, never allowed to stay too long anywhere, because of the schedule.
- Tourist2602637890100Day tour to Golden Triangle via Chiang Rai temples, Long Neck Tribe and other attractions. .Great day out, fascinating to see the Long Neck Tribe women, White & Blue temples are fabulous, nice boat ride at the Golden Triangle area taking up into Myanmar and Laos parts of the river. Museum visit was not our favourite part of the trip, but may be to other people's taste. Long journey back to Chiang Mai at the end, but I would say it is worth it to see everything during the day.
- Juan Manuel C00Nice tour in Chiang RaiThe journey was very long but Mr. Pom is a great tour guide. We visited all the spots in our list and even more. Bring some snacks and enjoy the ride!
- Maximus W00Great ExperienceGot to see all the sights on our agenda. Our tour guide Mrs. Coco was great and genuine and very helpful when navigating from place to place. Drive is a bit long from Chiang Mai but worth it for the sights.
- jjTV8400Chiang MaiWhat a place! Lovely town to walk and enjoy all the temples within the city limits and the ones outside are pretty easy to visit.
- joannasaun00Great dayEve was very informative about all our destinations. It was a long day. But well worth every minute of it!!
- Experience26252300Great tour but is 14 hoursOur tour guide and driver were absolutely great, our guide had a lot of knowledge that she shared with us. We had a great tour, definitely recommend. If I was to say anything negative it would be that the tour advertises 8 hours, this tour is definitely 15 hours. Just bring some snacks for when you are in the bus, especially the 4 hours drive back.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
Chiang mai is the most beautiful place in north bangkok, where we can see most beautiful mountains,hills and many more.Thanks tour operator for your services.
Written April 28, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear valued customer thanks for your response . We appreciate you for sharing your experience with us . Hope you had a great time.
Written April 29, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private) provided by Sun Leisure World Chiang Mai
Product Overview: The Best City Tour View Points Wat Doi Suthep & Famous Viewpoints (Private)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos