The Taste Of Chiang Mai
By U vacation
Skip the hotel's sunny side up eggs and burnt toast, Join the taste of Chiang Mai experience with an array of Authentic & delicious Chiang Mai cuisines from market to plate Start the day picking your ingredients and learning about local market where you will get all fresh ingredients ready to start cooking, where you will be guided by your personal chef on how Thai cuisines are made and why they taste so good, start cooking and become a master chef in the kitchen. After you have made your dishes your personal guide will escort to a table where your dishes and 5 dishes of traditional Thai cuisines will be ready for you to savour, one bite and your hooked learn how the food is made and why its so special in Chiang Mai enjoy the delights and leave with a full stomach and a smile on your face
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Personal travel assistant
- Visit a Local Market where you will pick your fresh ingredients
- Enjoy your food as well as 5 extra authentic Chiang Mai dishes
- Cooking class at the farm where you will start cooking and learning
- Food & Drinks Unless Specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140006P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is The Taste Of Chiang Mai?
- The Taste Of Chiang Mai price starts from $114.88. Discover and book The Taste Of Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Taste Of Chiang Mai cancellation policy?
- The Taste Of Chiang Mai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Taste Of Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Taste Of Chiang Mai?
- The Taste Of Chiang Mai is hosted by U vacation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact U vacation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Taste Of Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for The Taste Of Chiang Mai?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book The Taste Of Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140006P14
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Tour operator should be avoided. Our booking included transportation to and from our hotel. Unfortunately, on the d…
Cancelled at last minute by service provider.
The service provider did not collect me from the hotel at the agreed time. I then sent him a message asking when he…
No Day of Adventure
I booked a half day elephant and raft tour online. We had our 9 year old granddaughter with us. Somehow the tripped…
Good place to shop
Went here on Saturday morning and we didn't even manage to go thru all the shops. Wear comfortable shoes and clothe…
A lot of fun
It is not too difficult but it is a lot of fun, we had great time with our friends. It is also well organized!
Great experience with this class. I would highly recommend it to others to try it out and work up a sweat.